selectionManagement plugin

jose mvm
Hi,

I would like to know if someone (except Thomas and Armin) have tried to save selections with refactored selectionManagement plugin.

I'm sorry but I did that several times, with a clean pmapper install and using demo data, without success.

saveSelection

The php notices through the process (only to contextualize):

[26-Jul-2014 12:55:19 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: JSON_Results in /var/www/pmapper/incphp/xajax/x_info.php on line 40
[26-Jul-2014 12:55:24 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: content in /var/www/pmapper/plugins/selectionManagement/x_saveSelection.php on line 119
[26-Jul-2014 12:55:54 UTC] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant msCurrentSelection - assumed 'msCurrentSelection' in /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/x_clientDynamicLayers.php on line 46
[26-Jul-2014 12:55:54 UTC] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant msSelection - assumed 'msSelection' in /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php on line 697

And at the end, the PHP FATAL ERROR (when i press OK to save selection):

[26-Jul-2014 12:55:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function getLayersByGroupOrLayerName() in /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php on line 461

I think this refactored plugin (and the new plugins) are very important and usefull and I would like to work with it and see the results (as all pmapper users) in my pmapper project.

So, I hope someone can help me.
Thank you very much Thomas Raffin and Armin Burger, and all pmapper users.

Best Regards,
José

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

Armin Burger-2
I don't know those plugins, but from the fatal error you get it is clear
that the file with the function getLayersByGroupOrLayerName() is not
loaded. Try for testing to add to the file
clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php at the beginning a line like

   require_once '../common/groupsAndLayers.php';

And as already mentioned, please change your settings for error
reporting in your php.ini file as described in the wiki. It is not for
nothing that this setting is labeled  with "IMPORTANT".... Keeping
notices will not help you or anybody else at all for debugging, it just
makes it annoying to find the only logged error in between lots of
useless "Notice" logs.

/armin

On 07/26/2014 03:39 PM, jose mvm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if someone (except Thomas and Armin) have tried to save
> selections with refactored selectionManagement plugin.
>
> I'm sorry but I did that several times, with a clean pmapper install and
> using demo data, without success.

> The php notices through the process (only to contextualize):
>
> [26-Jul-2014 12:55:19 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: JSON_Results in
> /var/www/pmapper/incphp/xajax/x_info.php on line 40
> [26-Jul-2014 12:55:24 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: content in
> /var/www/pmapper/plugins/selectionManagement/x_saveSelection.php on line 119
> [26-Jul-2014 12:55:54 UTC] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant
> msCurrentSelection - assumed 'msCurrentSelection' in
> /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/x_clientDynamicLayers.php on
> line 46
> [26-Jul-2014 12:55:54 UTC] PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant
> msSelection - assumed 'msSelection' in
> /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php on line
> 697
>
> And at the end, the PHP FATAL ERROR (when i press OK to save selection):
>
> [26-Jul-2014 12:55:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function
> getLayersByGroupOrLayerName() in
> /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php on line
> 461
>
> I think this refactored plugin (and the new plugins) are very important and
> usefull and I would like to work with it and see the results (as all pmapper
> users) in my pmapper project.
>
> So, I hope someone can help me.
> Thank you very much Thomas Raffin and Armin Burger, and all pmapper users.
>
> Best Regards,
> José

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

jose mvm
Hi Armin,

I added this line to the file clientDynamicLayers.php:

require_once '../common/groupsAndLayers.php';

I changed the php errors reporting to disable (0) and to E_WARNING too but nothing happens...

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

jose mvm
And if I reset the php errors level, another error appears:

[26-Jul-2014 16:03:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'PluginsMapUtils' not found in /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php on line 477

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

Armin Burger
this is the reference used in other plugins that seem to use some
functions from "common/*"

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../common/groupsAndLayers.php');
require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/../common/pluginsMapUtils.inc.php');

On 07/26/2014 06:11 PM, jose mvm wrote:

> And if I reset the php errors level, another error appears:
>
> [26-Jul-2014 16:03:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'PluginsMapUtils' not
> found in
> /var/www/pmapper/plugins/clientdynamiclayers/clientDynamicLayers.php on line
> 477

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

jose mvm
Hi Armin :-)

Thank you very much for your very very precious help!!!

Best Regards
José

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

Thomas
Hi,

You're right. Some other plugins activated could hide those missing
includes. But with only SelectionManagement plugin activated I've got
the error too.
the only solution is to use GraphicalQueries and other wonderfull
plugins for instance ;-)

No, I've just committed the correction.

Thanks Jose for the bug report and Armin for the correction.

Thomas

Le 26/07/2014 18:40, jose mvm a écrit :

> Hi Armin :-)
>
> Thank you very much for your very very precious help!!!
>
> Best Regards
> José

Thomas RAFFIN
Chef de Projet Internet
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> Sirap <http://sirap.fr> Tel
: 04 75 72 84 10
Fax : 04 75 70 07 98
Rue Paul Louis Héroult - BP 253
26106 Romans cedex

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

jose mvm
Good morning Thomas,

in my opinion, this plugin is really a very great progress for the pmapper project.
it would be important to be able to do the same for drawings... ;-)

Thank you very much for your excellent work!!!

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

Thomas
Thanks!

What did you mean with drawing: it doesn't works for you?

Le 28/07/2014 10:56, jose mvm a écrit :

> Good morning Thomas,
>
> in my opinion, this plugin is really a very great progress for the pmapper
> project.
> it would be important to be able to do the same for drawings... ;-)
>
> Thank you very much for your excellent work!!!

Thomas RAFFIN
Chef de Projet Internet
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> Sirap <http://sirap.fr> Tel
: 04 75 72 84 10
Fax : 04 75 70 07 98
Rue Paul Louis Héroult - BP 253
26106 Romans cedex

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

jose mvm
Hi Thomas,

I mean, for example, change the color of the drawings like i can change the color of the saved selections.

Re: [pmapper-users] selectionManagement plugin

jose mvm
This post was updated on .
Hi Thomas!

Back to my question, can you implement the ability to change the colors of
the drawings like the colors of the saved selections?

I detected a problem with regard to the drawing objects, when i try to
print a map with drawings, the value of transparency of the drawings does
not match (assuming the value of transparency by default) and all other
layer transparencies also takes its default value.

Thank You
Best Regards