pmapper5: responsive layout?

gioza
Hi all,
I'm looking for a responsive layout (mobile device use) for pmapper5 but with no success.
Any idea?

Re: pmapper5: responsive layout?

gioza
I'm working on this template https://github.com/Turbo87/sidebar-v2 to make pmapper5 responsive.
Everything is ok on DESKTOP but I have some problem on mobile devices:

PM.toolBar doesn't work as it should (activate function is not available and the toolbar doesn't work if NAVIGATION OL CONTROL is on). The problem is the same if I use "native" pmapper5 on mobile devices so it isn't a layout issue

SearchForm function doesn't fit very well on mobiles, even if with some workarounds it could be acceptable.

any idea?