Quantcast

[pmapper-users] three hyperlinks for a point

[pmapper-users] three hyperlinks for a point

I have a point shapefile and have three objects to attach to each point (two images and one pdf).

I have created three attributes in the shapefile with their locations.

how do I configure the custom.js file for the above objective as it is configured for only one

hyperlink ? Kindly suggest some solution .

regards,

harpinder Singh