Quantcast

[pmapper-users] presenting our site

[pmapper-users] presenting our site – Hello, At Montevideo's City Council we have migrated the GIS site to pMapper 4.1.1 (before that we used a very robust but old own development ...
Hi Victoria, very nice job! I was guessing about two tools, the one to see the POI in Google Earth and the layers search tool. Are these av...
Hi Giovanni, i've worked with Victoria in this job. We sent as an attachment the plugins you have request. The plugin to see the POI in Goog...
Hi Nicolás, thanks a lot for the plugins. I guess you can contribute them also directly to the project (maybe this mail was enough) so they can b...
Hi, I've just committed the coordinates plugin in development version with changes from Victoria or Nicolás (not the copy functionnality I can't...