Quantcast

[pmapper-users] pmapper5 result layout tree and mouseover query

[pmapper-users] pmapper5 result layout tree and mouseover query

pietro
hello,
in pmapper 5 beta2 I’m trying to use the PM.queryResultLayout = 'tree' config in js_config.php, but it doesn’ work to me , the ‘table’ mode is still showing.
Could it be a bug? can you help me?

another thing, is it possible to show the mouse over identify like a div over the map area and one result fields in rows like in pmapper4?
thanks

Pietro

Re: [pmapper-users] pmapper5 result layout tree and mouseover query

gioza
Hi,
the control from js_confing.php doesn't work for me too. A trick could be to modify the file pm.queryconfig.js in this way:

on line 55 write "tree" and 84 "table".

For the second question probably with 'tips function' you could have the info moving over the feature but I can't change to iquery format (like it was in pmapper4)

Re: [pmapper-users] pmapper5 result layout tree and mouseover query

gioza
this function doesn't work:

/**
 * Decide if auto-identify shall show pop-up element at mouse pointer (default: false)
 */
PM.autoIdentifyFollowMouse = true;

in js_config.php

Re: [pmapper-users] pmapper5 result layout tree and mouseover query

gioza
sorry, to have e tree view change these lines in js_config.php file:

/**
 * Define query result layout: tree or table (default: table)
 */
//PM.Query.resultLayout = 'tree';
PM.QueryConfig.resultLayout = 'tree';

Re: [pmapper-users] pmapper5 result layout tree and mouseover query

pietro
great. thank you