Quantcast

[pmapper-users] pm.map.zoom2extent

robalexo
Sincerely, I need to use the function of pmapper zoom2extent for multilayer search function for when I'm implementing the function throw me results, I can approach them through icons. But I find the function pm.map.zoom2extent or JS that I have to invoke to get to it. If I change the file pm.map.js not notice any change.
-----
cordial saludo, necesito utilizar la funcion zoom2extent de pmapper para una funcion de busqueda multilayer que estoy implementando para cuando la funcion me arroje resultados, me pueda acercar a ellos a traves de iconos. Pero no encuentro la funcion pm.map.zoom2extent o los JS que tengo que invocar para llegar a ella. Si modifico el archivo pm.map.js no noto ningun cambio.
Garcias

Robin Alexis Olaya Ingeniero Topográfico.

Universidad Autónoma de Occidente UAO
IDESC - Departamento Administrativo de Planeación MunicipalCapacitaciones Arcgis, Civil3D, GPS, Python (ByRobalexo) (+572) 3164460311 www.robalexo.com

Re: [pmapper-users] pm.map.zoom2extent

gioza
If it could help you I describe how I modified the zoom2extent function in the 'pm.map.js' for my project.

As zoom2extent for multiple selection sometimes doesn't zoom to all selected, I created 2 zoom2extent functions as follow.
The first one decrease zoom extent by a factor as you can see. In this way all selected features are included in the view (extent).
The second one is the standard zoom2extent used for a single feature zoomTo. You have to modified 'pm.queryconfig.js' file where the function is called (zoom2extent --> zoom2extent2 line 66).

zoom2extent: function(layer, idx, extStr, zoomfull) {
    var ext = extStr.split(",");

                var minx = (ext[0]*0.9995);
                var miny = (ext[1]*0.9995);
                var maxx = (ext[2]*1.0005);
                var maxy = (ext[3]*1.0005);

                map.zoomToExtent( new OpenLayers.Bounds(minx, miny, maxx, maxy), true );

    },

      zoom2extent2: function(layer, idx, extStr, zoomfull) {
    var ext = extStr.split(",");

                var minx = (ext[0]);
                var miny = (ext[1]);
                var maxx = (ext[2]);
                var maxy = (ext[3]);

                map.zoomToExtent( new OpenLayers.Bounds(minx, miny, maxx, maxy), true );

    },

Re: [pmapper-users] pm.map.zoom2extent

robalexo
Thanks Gioza.
another question. By using zoom2extent externally without the search function. as I can highlight the result? as I can build a query using window pmapper results (table)