Quantcast

[pmapper-users] photo plugin

Firdaus firdaus
dear All,

anyone has plugin in pmapper for displaying photo ?

I saw a video in youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws where
it is using pmapper.

thanks for your help in advance

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Thomas
Hi,

We've got a plugin that could do the job:

It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg, png, ... if needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser page.

It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the web., and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.

If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to publish it on pmapper4.

Thomas

Le 29/10/2014 19:11, Firdaus firdaus a écrit :

> dear All,
>
> anyone has plugin in pmapper for displaying photo ?
>
> I saw a video in youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws  where
> it is using pmapper.
>
> thanks for your help in advance

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Thomas
Unfortunately I'm not able to add the image example...

Le 30/10/2014 17:37, Thomas RAFFIN a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We've got a plugin that could do the job:
>

> It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg, png, ...
> if needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser page.
>
> It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the
> web., and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.
>
> If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to
> publish it on pmapper4.
>
> Thomas
>
> Le 29/10/2014 19:11, Firdaus firdaus a écrit :
>> dear All,
>>
>> anyone has plugin in pmapper for displaying photo ?
>>
>> I saw a video in youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws  where
>> it is using pmapper.
>>
>> thanks for your help in advance

plugin_images.jpg (39K) Download Attachment

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Raffaele Morelli
On 30/10/14 at 09:35am, Thomas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We've got a plugin that could do the job:

> It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg, png, ... if
> needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser page.
>
> It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the web.,
> and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.
>
> If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to
> publish it on pmapper4.
>
> Thomas

It should be possible to use blobs as table fields and "parse" query result to
cast the mime type. Main choice is how do you manage to upload the image, ie
using pmapper4 attributes editor or something else on the db side.

How do you implement it?

Raffaele

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Thomas
Hi,

We didn't use BLOB (with postgreSQL we had bad experience on it!!) but
classical file storage on the server.

It should be easy if someone want to hack the plugin and add an upload
button.

Thomas

Le 31/10/2014 07:38, Raffaele Morelli a écrit :

> On 30/10/14 at 09:35am, Thomas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We've got a plugin that could do the job:

>> It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg, png, ... if
>> needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser page.
>>
>> It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the web.,
>> and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.
>>
>> If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to
>> publish it on pmapper4.
>>
>> Thomas
> It should be possible to use blobs as table fields and "parse" query result to
> cast the mime type. Main choice is how do you manage to upload the image, ie
> using pmapper4 attributes editor or something else on the db side.
>
> How do you implement it?
>
> Raffaele

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Valerio
​Hi Thomas,
​Your plugin for thumbnails would be very useful​ if published on pmapper
4!!

Moreover, do you know the existence of a plugin that open directly an image
(bypassing query result window), as showed in youtube video linked by
Firdaus?

thank you very much
regards

Valerio

> Hi,
>
> We've got a plugin that could do the job:
>

> It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg, png, ...
> if needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser page.
>
> It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the
> web., and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.
>
> If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to
> publish it on pmapper4.
>

> Thomas
>
> Le 29/10/2014 19:11,
> ​​
> Firdaus firdaus a écrit :
> > dear All,
> >
> > anyone has plugin in pmapper for displaying photo ?
> >
> > I saw a video in youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws
> where
> > it is using pmapper.
> >
> > thanks for your help in advance

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Thomas
Hi

I think you only have to change the template in pm.query.js to change
the behavior. But I didn't try it...

Le 31/10/2014 17:34, Valerio a écrit :

> ​ Hi Thomas,
> ​ Your plugin for thumbnails would be very useful​ if published on
> pmapper 4!!
>
> Moreover, do you know the existence of a plugin that open directly an
> image (bypassing query result window), as showed in youtube video
> linked by Firdaus?
>
> thank you very much
> regards
>
> Valerio

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     We've got a plugin that could do the job:
>

>     It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg,
>     png, ...
>     if needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser
>     page.
>
>     It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the
>     web., and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.
>
>     If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to
>     publish it on pmapper4.
>

>     Thomas
>
>     Le 29/10/2014 19:11,
>     ​ ​
>     Firdaus firdaus a écrit :
>     > dear All,
>     >
>     > anyone has plugin in pmapper for displaying photo ?
>     >
>     > I saw a video in
>     youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws
>     <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws> where
>     > it is using pmapper.
>     >
>     > thanks for your help in advance
>     >
>     >
>     >

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Thomas
And the thumbnails size is in CSS if I remember...

Le 31/10/2014 17:44, Thomas RAFFIN a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I think you only have to change the template in pm.query.js to change
> the behavior. But I didn't try it...
>

> Le 31/10/2014 17:34, Valerio a écrit :
>> ​ Hi Thomas,
>> ​ Your plugin for thumbnails would be very useful​ if published on
>> pmapper 4!!
>>
>> Moreover, do you know the existence of a plugin that open directly an
>> image (bypassing query result window), as showed in youtube video
>> linked by Firdaus?
>>
>> thank you very much
>> regards
>>
>> Valerio

>> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>>
>>      Hi,
>>
>>      We've got a plugin that could do the job:
>>

>>      It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg,
>>      png, ...
>>      if needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser
>>      page.
>>
>>      It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the
>>      web., and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.
>>
>>      If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to
>>      publish it on pmapper4.
>>

>>      Thomas
>>
>>      Le 29/10/2014 19:11,
>>      ​ ​
>>      Firdaus firdaus a écrit :
>>      > dear All,
>>      >
>>      > anyone has plugin in pmapper for displaying photo ?
>>      >
>>      > I saw a video in
>>      youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws
>>      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws> where
>>      > it is using pmapper.
>>      >
>>      > thanks for your help in advance
>>      >
>>      >
>>      >

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Valerio
ok..I will try.
Actually, it'd be a second query window: one (still active) that opens a
normal table, the other that opens a window with only images or other
fields from db.
thanks
Valerio

>  Hi
>
> I think you only have to change the template in pm.query.js to change the
> behavior. But I didn't try it...
>

> Le 31/10/2014 17:34, Valerio a écrit :
>
>   ​ Hi Thomas,
>  ​ Your plugin for thumbnails would be very useful​ if published on
> pmapper 4!!
>
>  Moreover, do you know the existence of a plugin that open directly an
> image (bypassing query result window), as showed in youtube video linked by
> Firdaus?
>
>  thank you very much
>  regards
>
>  Valerio

>> Hi,
>>
>> We've got a plugin that could do the job:
>>

>> It transform a field value a thumbnail (add the extension jpeg, png, ...
>> if needed) with link that will open the image in an other browser page.
>>
>> It requires to publish the directory that contains the images on the
>> web., and a specific METADATA tag in your layer.
>>
>> If it is what you want, tell me and I will check if it is possible to
>> publish it on pmapper4.
>>

>> Thomas
>>
>> Le 29/10/2014 19:11,
>> ​ ​
>> Firdaus firdaus a écrit :
>> > dear All,
>> >
>> > anyone has plugin in pmapper for displaying photo ?
>> >
>> > I saw a video in youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3TsF9MOws
>> where
>>  > it is using pmapper.
>> >
>> > thanks for your help in advance

Re: [pmapper-users] photo plugin

Thomas
An other option: try to add a js function at the beginning of
PM.modifyQueryResultsFunctions array.

Maybe you have to send an empty array if you what to stop query result
parsing.

for instance:

         parseResultsForImagesOnly: function(queryLayers, tplName) {
             var ret = queryLayers;
             if (queryLayers && tplName != 'iquery') {
                 for (var iLayer = 0 ; iLayer < queryLayers.length ;
iLayer++) {
                     var currentLayer = queryLayers[iLayer];
                     // check layer name and do what you want
                     var layerName  = typeof(currentLayer.values[0]) !=
'undefined') ? currentLayer.values[0][0].shplink[0] : '';
                     if (layerName  == 'xxxxxxxxxxx') {
                         // .................
                         // .................
                         // .................