[pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

12

[pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Armin Burger
Hi all

since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
version of p.mapper 5 for download at
   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip

Some very basic config info is at
   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt

The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).

Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might work
or not.

There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested only.

Cheers
Armin

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana
Hi Armin,

Thanks Armin for the great work. I will try it directly...

Have a nice day,
Serge

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Armin Burger <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all
>
> since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
> version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>
> Some very basic config info is at
>   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>
> The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
> framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
> various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>
> Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
> not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
> still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
> types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might work
> or not.
>
> There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
> version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested only.
>
> Cheers
> Armin

Serge

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana
Dear Armin,

Any link for the updated pmapper_demodata? (water, urban,
bluemarble_land_shallow_topo_21600.tif...)

Regards,
Serge

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Armin Burger <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all
>
> since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
> version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>
> Some very basic config info is at
>   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>
> The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
> framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
> various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>
> Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
> not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
> still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
> types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might work
> or not.
>
> There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
> version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested only.
>
> Cheers
> Armin

Serge

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Walter Lorenzetti
Fantastic,

thanks Armin I'll try it very soon!!!

Il 25/03/2012 19:59, Armin Burger ha scritto:

> Hi all
>
> since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
> version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>
> Some very basic config info is at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>
> The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
> framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
> various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>
> Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
> not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
> still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
> types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might work
> or not.
>
> There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
> version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested only.
>
> Cheers
> Armin

Walter Lorenzetti phD
email: [hidden email]
skype: aiki74
Cell: (+39) 347-6597931  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0588 85021
Viale Giuseppe Verdi n. 24, 51016
Montecatini Terme,Pistoia
P.IVA 01686280478
Italy

On 26/03/2012 06:41, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana wrote:
> Dear Armin,
>
> Any link for the updated pmapper_demodata? (water, urban,
> bluemarble_land_shallow_topo_21600.tif...)
>
> Regards,
> Serge

after I had added the additional data I discovered that they are not
redistributable... They are from the DCW data ESRI ships since decades
with their products on CD/DVD. I quickly checked other publicly
available data like the vmap, but all links I've found were dead.

The bluemarble dataset is from NASA and free to download from their web
site in all type of resolutions.

If someone can provide me with a link to a bigger bunch of freely
distributable geodata covering Europe or the world I can use them
instead of the existing ones for demo purposes.

armin

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Paolo Cavallini
Il 26/03/2012 10:24, Armin Burger ha scritto:

> If someone can provide me with a link to a bigger bunch of freely
> distributable geodata covering Europe or the world I can use them
> instead of the existing ones for demo purposes.

How about this?
http://www.naturalearthdata.com
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Giovanni Manghi

> If someone can provide me with a link to a bigger bunch of freely
> distributable geodata covering Europe or the world I can use them
> instead of the existing ones for demo purposes.

http://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/

cheers

-- Giovanni --

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Armin Burger-2
Giovanni, Paolo

thanks for the link. I will check them this evening and probably replace
the current demo data with those.

armin

On 26/03/2012 10:33, Giovanni Manghi wrote:

>> If someone can provide me with a link to a bigger bunch of freely
>> distributable geodata covering Europe or the world I can use them
>> instead of the existing ones for demo purposes.
>

> http://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/
>

> cheers
>
> -- Giovanni --

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana
All,

>thanks for the link. I will check them this evening and probably replace
>the current demo data with those.

Armin> Thanks for that

Giovanni, Paolo> Thank you for the link...

Regards,
Serge

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Armin Burger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Giovanni, Paolo
>
> thanks for the link. I will check them this evening and probably replace
> the current demo data with those.
>
> armin
>
> On 26/03/2012 10:33, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> >
> >> If someone can provide me with a link to a bigger bunch of freely
> >> distributable geodata covering Europe or the world I can use them
> >> instead of the existing ones for demo purposes.
> >

> > http://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/
> >

> > cheers
> >
> > -- Giovanni --

Serge

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Thomas

Does someone know how to add epsg codes definitions plz?

Le 25/03/2012 19:59, Armin Burger a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
> version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>
> Some very basic config info is at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>
> The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
> framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
> various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>
> Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
> not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
> still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
> types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might work
> or not.
>
> There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
> version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested only.
>
> Cheers
> Armin

Thomas RAFFIN
Chef de Projet Internet
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> Sirap <http://sirap.fr> Tel
: 04 75 72 84 10
Fax : 04 75 70 07 98
Rue Paul Louis Héroult - BP 253
26106 Romans cedex

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Armin Burger
Hi Thomas

I forgot probably to add in the readme that all projections (at least
the one for the map) have to be defined as EPSG code and like
   "init=epsg:4326"

The EPSG codes are defined in the file "epsg" (lower case, which is
important at least under Unix). The default place on Unix/Linux is
   /usr/local/share/proj/
   (if compiled proj4 from sources)
or
   /usr/share/proj
   (if installed via package manager)

On Windows there are no default places, could be
c:\proj  or c:\proj\nad

In any case it can be defined in the map file under the MAP tag as
   CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "/usr/local/share/proj/"
or
   CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "c:\proj\"

I don't have a clue why it's sometimes needed even on Linux and why
sometimes not. On Windows it's typically needed.

Armin

On 26/03/2012 18:49, Thomas RAFFIN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does someone know how to add epsg codes definitions plz?
>
> Le 25/03/2012 19:59, Armin Burger a écrit :
>> Hi all
>>
>> since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
>> version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>>      http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>>
>> Some very basic config info is at
>>      http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>>
>> The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
>> framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
>> various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>>
>> Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
>> not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
>> still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
>> types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might work
>> or not.
>>
>> There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
>> version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested only.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Armin

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Thomas
Hi,

For me everything is OK concerning mapserver projection (all epsg codes
are well defined on the server, and mapserver re-projection function
works well).

But I can't use my user-defined epsg code in config/xxx/js_config.php
like this :
PM.mapOptions = {
     projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:2154"),
     displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:2154"),
};

I've tried to add Proj4js and my "defs" for customs codes, but no dice...

Le 26/03/2012 20:21, Armin Burger a écrit :

> Hi Thomas
>
> I forgot probably to add in the readme that all projections (at least
> the one for the map) have to be defined as EPSG code and like
>   "init=epsg:4326"
>
> The EPSG codes are defined in the file "epsg" (lower case, which is
> important at least under Unix). The default place on Unix/Linux is
>   /usr/local/share/proj/
>   (if compiled proj4 from sources)
> or
>   /usr/share/proj
>   (if installed via package manager)
>
> On Windows there are no default places, could be
> c:\proj  or c:\proj\nad
>
> In any case it can be defined in the map file under the MAP tag as
>   CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "/usr/local/share/proj/"
> or
>   CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "c:\proj\"
>
> I don't have a clue why it's sometimes needed even on Linux and why
> sometimes not. On Windows it's typically needed.
>
> Armin
>

> On 26/03/2012 18:49, Thomas RAFFIN wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does someone know how to add epsg codes definitions plz?
>>
>> Le 25/03/2012 19:59, Armin Burger a écrit :
>>> Hi all
>>>
>>> since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
>>> version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>>>      http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>>>
>>> Some very basic config info is at
>>>      http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>>>
>>> The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
>>> framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
>>> various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>>>
>>> Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
>>> not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
>>> still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
>>> types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might
>>> work
>>> or not.
>>>
>>> There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
>>> version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested
>>> only.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Armin

Thomas RAFFIN
Chef de Projet Internet
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> Sirap <http://sirap.fr> Tel
: 04 75 72 84 10
Fax : 04 75 70 07 98
Rue Paul Louis Héroult - BP 253
26106 Romans cedex

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Armin Burger
I would try with a WMS or Mapserver CGI definition using a simple OL
example with your specific EPSG code. You could also ask on the OL
mailing list where to define special projections.

Or for test purposes use the 900913 projection or any other standard
projection like UTM. For a web mapping application I doubt people will
notice any difference... If you want to try the tiling (one of the
advantages of OL) then you need anyway to use spherical mercator.

armin

On 26/03/2012 21:36, Thomas RAFFIN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For me everything is OK concerning mapserver projection (all epsg codes
> are well defined on the server, and mapserver re-projection function
> works well).
>
> But I can't use my user-defined epsg code in config/xxx/js_config.php
> like this :
> PM.mapOptions = {
>       projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:2154"),
>       displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:2154"),
> };
>
> I've tried to add Proj4js and my "defs" for customs codes, but no dice...
>
> Le 26/03/2012 20:21, Armin Burger a écrit :
>> Hi Thomas
>>
>> I forgot probably to add in the readme that all projections (at least
>> the one for the map) have to be defined as EPSG code and like
>>    "init=epsg:4326"
>>
>> The EPSG codes are defined in the file "epsg" (lower case, which is
>> important at least under Unix). The default place on Unix/Linux is
>>    /usr/local/share/proj/
>>    (if compiled proj4 from sources)
>> or
>>    /usr/share/proj
>>    (if installed via package manager)
>>
>> On Windows there are no default places, could be
>> c:\proj  or c:\proj\nad
>>
>> In any case it can be defined in the map file under the MAP tag as
>>    CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "/usr/local/share/proj/"
>> or
>>    CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "c:\proj\"
>>
>> I don't have a clue why it's sometimes needed even on Linux and why
>> sometimes not. On Windows it's typically needed.
>>
>> Armin
>>

>> On 26/03/2012 18:49, Thomas RAFFIN wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Does someone know how to add epsg codes definitions plz?

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Armin Burger
Hi all

finally I changed the map file and the other config files to use the
data from Natural Earth. I uploaded the vector data to
   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_demodata_vector.zip

The zip contains also the adapted XML, map and js_config.php files.

The raster data are too big, so please download them by yourself
  - shaded relief:
http://www.naturalearthdata.com/http//www.naturalearthdata.com/download/10m/raster/HYP_HR_SR_OB_DR.zip

  - bluemarble: NASA

or remove them from the config files.

Note that the NE data are a bit special regarding the attribute tables.
They have a chaotic mix of upper and lower cases for the dbf fields.
This seems to cause some wrong orders in the result tables of a query. I
will check that sooner or later.

Armin

ps: just noticed: the search needs to be adapted for countries

<field type="s" name="ISO_A2" description="Country" wildcard="2">
     <definition type="options" connectiontype="ms" sort="asc"
        firstoption="*">
         <mslayer encoding="ISO-8859-1" keyfield="ISO_A2"
              showfield="NAME"/>
     </definition>
</field>

On 26/03/2012 06:41, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana wrote:

> Dear Armin,
>
> Any link for the updated pmapper_demodata? (water, urban,
> bluemarble_land_shallow_topo_21600.tif...)
>
> Regards,
> Serge
>
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Armin Burger <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all
>
>     since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
>     version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>
>     Some very basic config info is at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>
>     The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
>     framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
>     various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>
>     Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
>     not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
>     still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
>     types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might work
>     or not.
>
>     There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
>     version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested only.
>
>     Cheers
>     Armin

> Serge

Re: [pmapper-users] p.mapper 5, first beta

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana
Armin,

Thanks Armin. Will work on it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Serge

--
Serge

[pmapper-users] R: p.mapper 5, first beta

pillograsso
Hi Armin! Thanks for the version 5.0 it's wonderful, but I have a problem. I
upload the test of pmapper5-beta1 in my server and work! But the old project
on pmapper4 are down now !?!  You think that I must use only version 4 or
only version 5 on my project?
Thank for all
Filippo

finally I changed the map file and the other config files to use the data
from Natural Earth. I uploaded the vector data to
   http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_demodata_vector.zip

The zip contains also the adapted XML, map and js_config.php files.

The raster data are too big, so please download them by yourself
  - shaded relief:
http://www.naturalearthdata.com/http//www.naturalearthdata.com/download/10m/
raster/HYP_HR_SR_OB_DR.zip

  - bluemarble: NASA

or remove them from the config files.

Note that the NE data are a bit special regarding the attribute tables.
They have a chaotic mix of upper and lower cases for the dbf fields.
This seems to cause some wrong orders in the result tables of a query. I
will check that sooner or later.

Armin

ps: just noticed: the search needs to be adapted for countries

<field type="s" name="ISO_A2" description="Country" wildcard="2">
     <definition type="options" connectiontype="ms" sort="asc"
        firstoption="*">
         <mslayer encoding="ISO-8859-1" keyfield="ISO_A2"
              showfield="NAME"/>
     </definition>
</field>

On 26/03/2012 06:41, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana wrote:

> Dear Armin,
>
> Any link for the updated pmapper_demodata? (water, urban,
> bluemarble_land_shallow_topo_21600.tif...)
>
> Regards,
> Serge
>
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Armin Burger <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all
>
>     since there was some interest expressed, I put a first sort of beta
>     version of p.mapper 5 for download at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5-beta1.zip
>
>     Some very basic config info is at
>     http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper5_configuration.txt
>
>     The main new functionality is the integration of the OpenLayers
>     framework. So you can have tiling, use OSM or Google layers, or the
>     various functionality of OL (drawing, editing, etc).
>
>     Note that some core parts like print are not adapted yet and therefore
>     not working at all. Other parts like the query have a few small things
>     still not fully working (like automated zoom, etc). Generic OL layer
>     types other than OSM or Google have not been tested yet, they might
work
>     or not.
>
>     There will not be much of support for the time being, so this first
>     version is intended for the early adopters and strongly interested
only.

>     Cheers
>     Armin

> Serge

Re: [pmapper-users] R: p.mapper 5, first beta

Armin Burger-2
Filippo

I do not understand what you mean that your old projects are down... You
need of course different directories for pmapper 5 projects. You cannot
combine the configuration of both versions, but that's quite obvious I
thought...

But the files in one directory named "project1" with pmapper 5 will not
set the site running in directory "project2" with p.mapper 4 unusable.

You can re-use the map file from your older projects. If you define in
the new XML file
   <metadataPrefix></metadataPrefix>
instead of
   <metadataPrefix>PM_</metadataPrefix>

then you can use the old map file without any modifications, otherwise
the specific metadata tags for p.mapper need a "PM_" prefix.

armin

On 27/03/2012 21:12, Filippo Grasso [Demetra] wrote:

> Hi Armin! Thanks for the version 5.0 it's wonderful, but I have a problem. I
> upload the test of pmapper5-beta1 in my server and work! But the old project
> on pmapper4 are down now !?!  You think that I must use only version 4 or
> only version 5 on my project?
> Thank for all
> Filippo

I tried the version 5 but gives me some errors. All shapefiles in the First
Domain are not displayed but all in the Second Domain are working. I got
this message in Firebug:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://tile.openstreetmap.org/0/0/1.png"
Image corrupt or truncated:
http://localhost/pmapper5/lib/map/pmap?&groups=countries,cities10000eu,rivers&imgformat=png32&width=1618&height=475&bbox=-13835306.273579,2847736.7110985,17835306.273579,12152263.288902&crs=EPSG%3A900913

Any thoughts?

I'm running on Windows.

Regards,
Serge

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Armin Burger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Filippo
>
> I do not understand what you mean that your old projects are down... You
> need of course different directories for pmapper 5 projects. You cannot
> combine the configuration of both versions, but that's quite obvious I
> thought...
>
> But the files in one directory named "project1" with pmapper 5 will not
> set the site running in directory "project2" with p.mapper 4 unusable.
>
> You can re-use the map file from your older projects. If you define in
> the new XML file
>   <metadataPrefix></metadataPrefix>
> instead of
>   <metadataPrefix>PM_</metadataPrefix>
>
> then you can use the old map file without any modifications, otherwise
> the specific metadata tags for p.mapper need a "PM_" prefix.
>
> armin
>

> On 27/03/2012 21:12, Filippo Grasso [Demetra] wrote:
> > Hi Armin! Thanks for the version 5.0 it's wonderful, but I have a
> problem. I
> > upload the test of pmapper5-beta1 in my server and work! But the old
> project
> > on pmapper4 are down now !?!  You think that I must use only version 4 or
> > only version 5 on my project?
> > Thank for all
> > Filippo

did you check your PHP error log? What do you get when you request the
URL directly in the browser (Firebug response, etc)?

In principal your tile URL should have the key with the PHP session ID
included, like

http://localhost/eclipse/pmapper-5-dev/lib/map/pmap/?PHPSESSID=itc05csqvrod1j47c4qur8cim3&groups=countries,....

When using cookies for sessions in PHP this is not always added (don't
know when and when not...). But then the session should be handled via
the cookies, so no problem should appear neither... But to be sure just
try once setting the php.ini flag like

session.use_cookies = 0

and see if it works better. I tested it with cookies enabled and then
the direct URL worked also without the session included in the URL. And
your URL works for my installation. I don't think Windows as server
makes any difference...

Armin

On 27/03/2012 22:49, Serge Claudio Rafanoharana wrote:

> Dear Armin,
>
> I tried the version 5 but gives me some errors. All shapefiles in the First
> Domain are not displayed but all in the Second Domain are working. I got
> this message in Firebug:
>
> "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://tile.openstreetmap.org/0/0/1.png"
> Image corrupt or truncated:
> http://localhost/pmapper5/lib/map/pmap?&groups=countries,cities10000eu,rivers&imgformat=png32&width=1618&height=475&bbox=-13835306.273579,2847736.7110985,17835306.273579,12152263.288902&crs=EPSG%3A900913
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> I'm running on Windows.
>
> Regards,
> Serge

Re: [pmapper-users] R: p.mapper 5, first beta

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana
Armin,

PHP error log gives:
*
[28-Mar-2012 04:25:40] PHP Warning:  mapObj::setProjection(): setProjection
failed, in C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\pmapper5\lib\map\map.php on line 85
[28-Mar-2012 04:25:40] PHP Warning:  mapObj::setSize(): [MapServer Error]:
msProcessProjection(): no options found in 'init' file
 in C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\pmapper5\lib\map\map.php on line 88
[28-Mar-2012 04:25:40] PHP Warning:  mapObj::setSize(): [MapServer Error]:
msProcessProjection(): no options found in 'init' file
 in C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\pmapper5\lib\map\map.php on line 88
[28-Mar-2012 04:25:42] PHP Warning:  mapObj::setProjection(): setProjection
failed, in C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\pmapper5\lib\map\map.php on line 85
[28-Mar-2012 04:25:42] PHP Warning:  mapObj::setSize(): [MapServer Error]:
msProcessProjection(): no options found in 'init' file
 in C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\pmapper5\lib\map\map.php on line 88
[28-Mar-2012 04:25:42] PHP Warning:  mapObj::setSize(): [MapServer Error]:
msProcessProjection(): no options found in 'init' file
 in C:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\pmapper5\lib\map\map.php on line 88
*

When requesting the URL http://localhost/pmapper5/ directly in the browser,
Firebug gives:
*
Image corrupt or truncated:
http://localhost/pmapper5/lib/map/pmap?&groups=countries,cities10000eu,rivers&imgformat=png32&width=1618&height=394&bbox=-13835306.273579,3640235.820249,17835306.273579,11359764.179751&crs=EPSG%3A900913

...;var layers=this.map.layers;var layer;for(var
i=layers.length-1;i>=0;--i){layer=...

OpenLayers.js (line 1110)
*
*

Image corrupt or truncated:
http://localhost/pmapper5/lib/map/pmap?&groups=countries,cities10000eu,rivers&imgformat=png32&width=1618&height=394&bbox=-13835306.273579,3640235.820249,17835306.273579,11359764.179751&crs=EPSG%3A900913
*
*"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://tile.openstreetmap.org/0/0/1.png"*
*
1.png*

If I set the:

*session.use_cookies = 0*

The display becomes like default openlayers (without banner, footer,
legend, ...), we only have the map, the zoom tool and the map tools (Home,
Zoom in/out, Back, Forward, Identify, ...)

and Firebug gives:
*
syntax error
http://localhost/pmapper5/lib/js/js_session.php?PHPSESSID=d8a4e0j9065ofibm6233qinsc6
Line 2

PM.grouplist is undefined
http://localhost/pmapper5/js/PM.Control.PMToc.js
Line 283

"NetworkError: 400 Bad Request -
http://localhost/pmapper5/lib/map/pmap/?PHPSESSID=d8a4e0j9065ofibm6233qinsc6&groups=countries,cities10000eu,rivers&imgformat=png32&width=2049&height=567&bbox=-18047292.279619,1952506.2359473,22047292.279619,13047493.764053&crs=EPSG%3A900913
"
?PHPSE...:900913

--
Serge