Quantcast

[pmapper-users] mapselect and zoomquery

Bogumil
Hello,
I've tried to use the mapselect plugin and zoomquery together.
I noticed that after zoomquery results pmapper saves the "zoomLayer" and
"zoomQuery" attributes.
It is impossible to retrive correctly other maps prepared in mapselect
plugin.

Is there any possibility to reset the default map setting in the moment
of click on the map in the mapselect plugin?

thanks
BogumiƂ

[hidden email] <mailto:%[hidden email]>
hgis.kul.lublin.pl <hgis.kul.lublin.pl>
geohistoria.pl <geohistoria.pl>

Re: [pmapper-users] mapselect and zoomquery

gioza
you should create a different "folder" for every config_xxx.xml.
I mean that for each configuration you should have at least its own js_script.php in which you can set a specific extent for your new project.
This is a solution, mapfile can be the same just tell the confing_x.xml where to get it.