Quantcast

[pmapper-users] [errors] pmhighlight et al.

[pmapper-users] [errors] pmhighlight et al.

Raffaele Morelli
Got this errors in inspector on fresh installation from svn

PM.config default js_session.php:148
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasOwnProperty' of null
PM.Control.PMToc.js:500(anonymous function) PM.Control.PMToc.js:500o.extend.each
jquery-2.1.0.min.js:2OpenLayers.Control.PMToc.OpenLayers.Class.updateToScale
PM.Control.PMToc.js:490OpenLayers.Events.OpenLayers.Class.triggerEvent
OpenLayers.js:135OpenLayers.Map.OpenLayers.Class.moveTo
OpenLayers.js:200OpenLayers.Map.OpenLayers.Class.setCenter
OpenLayers.js:193OpenLayers.Map.OpenLayers.Class.updateSize
OpenLayers.js:189$.extend.updateMapSize pm.map.js:88(anonymous function)
VM1981:1
Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
"http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1917&height=1372&bbox=-568…6,-19319204.430107,20928457.127271&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163096403".
(index):1
Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
"http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1486&height=1200&bbox=-125…89,16543826.243852,19240727.542969&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163096406".

Any idea?

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »

Re: [pmapper-users] [errors] pmhighlight et al.

Armin Burger
I would just roughly guess you have a definition of a group in the XML
file under  <categories> that is then not defined under <olThemes>.
You could try to use the console logging in PM.Control.PMToc.js wher
line 500 seems to give this error.
Uncomment the line 497 and change it to
  console.log(grpName, grp);
and see for which group name it returns a null object for grp.

The error might also be related to a PHP error that occurred before,
but in this case it's less likely.

The various definitions in the XML need still a bit more of
consistency checks to make the configuration a more robust against
wrong or incomplete definitions.

On 18/11/14 at 01:25pm, Armin Burger wrote:
> I would just roughly guess you have a definition of a group in the XML
> file under  <categories> that is then not defined under <olThemes>.
> You could try to use the console logging in PM.Control.PMToc.js wher
> line 500 seems to give this error.
> Uncomment the line 497 and change it to
>   console.log(grpName, grp);
> and see for which group name it returns a null object for grp.

"solved", I commented the raster layer in the mapfile buf forgot to comment out
the xml.

BTW this still occurs

PM.config default js_session.php:148
Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
"http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1917&height=1372&bbox=-568…6,-19319204.430107,20928457.127271&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163151369".
(index):1
Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
"http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1486&height=1200&bbox=-125…89,16543826.243852,19240727.542969&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163151378".

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »

Re: [pmapper-users] [errors] pmhighlight et al.

Armin Burger-2
Raffaele

thanks already for extending the wiki. I will try to add a few changes
towards p.mapper 4 config that I still remember.

On 11/18/2014 01:55 PM, Raffaele Morelli wrote:

> On 18/11/14 at 01:25pm, Armin Burger wrote:
>> I would just roughly guess you have a definition of a group in the XML
>> file under  <categories> that is then not defined under <olThemes>.
>> You could try to use the console logging in PM.Control.PMToc.js wher
>> line 500 seems to give this error.
>> Uncomment the line 497 and change it to
>>    console.log(grpName, grp);
>> and see for which group name it returns a null object for grp.
>
> "solved", I commented the raster layer in the mapfile buf forgot to comment out
> the xml.

as I said, a few more checks are needed to catch errors. I will have a
look these days.

> BTW this still occurs
>
> PM.config default js_session.php:148
> Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
> "http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1917&height=1372&bbox=-568…6,-19319204.430107,20928457.127271&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163151369".
> (index):1
> Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
> "http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1486&height=1200&bbox=-125…89,16543826.243852,19240727.542969&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163151378".

should now be fixed, see
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/changeset/1361

On 18/11/14 at 06:44pm, Armin Burger wrote:
> Raffaele
>
> thanks already for extending the wiki. I will try to add a few changes
> towards p.mapper 4 config that I still remember.

Working on DocManuallayoutFive today ;-)

> On 11/18/2014 01:55 PM, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> > On 18/11/14 at 01:25pm, Armin Burger wrote:
> >> I would just roughly guess you have a definition of a group in the XML
> >> file under  <categories> that is then not defined under <olThemes>.
> >> You could try to use the console logging in PM.Control.PMToc.js wher
> >> line 500 seems to give this error.
> >> Uncomment the line 497 and change it to
> >>    console.log(grpName, grp);
> >> and see for which group name it returns a null object for grp.
> >
> > "solved", I commented the raster layer in the mapfile buf forgot to comment out
> > the xml.
>
> as I said, a few more checks are needed to catch errors. I will have a
> look these days.

I would like to dig in the code and hopefully do something on the commit side.

> > BTW this still occurs
> >
> > PM.config default js_session.php:148
> > Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
> > "http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1917&height=1372&bbox=-568…6,-19319204.430107,20928457.127271&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163151369".
> > (index):1
> > Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type image/:
> > "http://localhost/pm5/lib/map/pmhighlight/?&width=1486&height=1200&bbox=-125…89,16543826.243852,19240727.542969&crs=EPSG%3A900913&timestamp=14163151378".
> >

> should now be fixed, see
> http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/changeset/1361

Yes, it's gone.

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »