[pmapper-users] donwload link broken

Raffaele Morelli
Hi,

this is just to inform Armin that download link on
http://www.pmapper.net/download.shtml is broken for stable release, tar.gz
link downloads an empty file.

Regards

/R

Re: [pmapper-users] donwload link broken

Solly
and also http://www.pmapper.net/dl/pmapper-stable.zip (is not found)

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Raffaele Morelli <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is just to inform Armin that download link on
> http://www.pmapper.net/download.shtml is broken for stable release, tar.gz
> link downloads an empty file.
>
> Regards
>
> /R

Best Regards

Solly Vuso
Cell:073 3068 170
Fax:086 555 1270

I may not know what tomorrow holds for me but I do know who holds ma
tomorrow.....

Re: [pmapper-users] donwload link broken

Armin Burger
thanks for the hint. There is no maintained "latest-stable" any more. I
therefore removed the link. You can use the development version for some
bug fixes (checking the changesets) or use a bug fix release that is
created from time to time.

armin