Quantcast

[pmapper-users] create google map as a layer

[pmapper-users] create google map as a layer

Firdaus firdaus
dear all,

Is there anyone who can help me to create google map as a layer in pmapper ?

Thank you very much for your help in advance

Re: [pmapper-users] create google map as a layer

Raffaele Morelli
On 26/12/14 at 03:27pm, Firdaus firdaus wrote:

> dear all,
>
> Is there anyone who can help me to create google map as a layer in pmapper ?
>
> Thank you very much for your help in advance

Google layers are "native" in PMapper5.

/r

--
«My mama said