[pmapper-users] add photos in search result

[pmapper-users] add photos in search result

Hello,

I have a point shapefile and some photographs. is it possible to show photos along the attribute data for each point in the result window ?. Photographs need to be shown while using the identity tool also.

regards,

Harpinder singh

Scientist-SC

Punjab Remote Sensing Centre,

P.A.U. Campus,

Ludhiana, Punjab.

[hidden email]

Tel: 0161-2303484

Fax: 0161-2303483

Re: [pmapper-users] add photos in search result

Serge Claudio Rafanoharana
Hi,

One option is to add one field in your attribute data which will contain a
link to each photo. Then you click the link to open the image in a specific
window (similar as help window). However, each image should be associated
with a specific file.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Serge

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:03 AM, harpinder singh <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a point shapefile and some photographs. is it possible to show
> photos along the attribute data for each point in the result window ?.
> Photographs need to be shown while using the identity tool also.
>
> regards,
>
> Harpinder singh
>
> Scientist-SC
>
> Punjab Remote Sensing Centre,