Quantcast

[pmapper-users] WMS with authentication

alexganfei
Good morning,

I´m trying, in my pmapper project, to include a WMS layer, but the one I
want to use has an username and password associated.

In the METADATA definition, does anyone know the code to use to get acess
to the WMS?

Thanks
Alex

Re: [pmapper-users] WMS with authentication

Armin Burger
The WMS standard does not really foresee authentication, but most WMS's
that require authentication are usually using basic web server
authentication, you should be able to handle that with a URL of type

http://username:password@.../....

armin