[pmapper-users] Sum fields

Alexandre Ferreira da Silva
Good day.
When you select multiple polygons, opens me a floating window containing a table with the selected information of the polygons.How do I get the sum of a particular column (polygon area) and display at the bottom of this table.

Alexandre Ferreira

Re: [pmapper-users] Sum fields

jose mvm
Hi Alexandre,

I had also noted this need but mainly the sum of records found...

Re: [pmapper-users] Sum fields

jose mvm
this means the records count