Quantcast

[pmapper-users] Selection Management Plugin

[pmapper-users] Selection Management Plugin

Pedro Venâncio
Hi Thomas,

I have a few relatively old pMapper applications (4.1.x ... 4.2.x), and have been updating them and adding the latest plugins.

For instance, with the SelectionManagement plugin, everything works fine, except removeObjectFromSelection button:

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/attachment/wiki/PluginsQuery/plugin_selMan_remove.jpg

It simply does not appear.

I have to change any specific setting for this button appears on the results of selections and queries (QueryContainer)?

Thank you very much Thomas!

Best regards,
Pedro

Re: [pmapper-users] Selection Management Plugin

Thomas
Hi,

Are you sure you have the latest version of pmapper? For me it works
with the last one.

Le 14/05/2015 16:51, Pedro Venâncio a écrit :

> Hi Thomas,
>
> I have a few relatively old pMapper applications (4.1.x ... 4.2.x), and have been updating them and adding the latest plugins.
>
> For instance, with the SelectionManagement plugin, everything works fine, except removeObjectFromSelection button:
>
> http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/attachment/wiki/PluginsQuery/plugin_selMan_remove.jpg
>
> It simply does not appear.
>
> I have to change any specific setting for this button appears on the results of selections and queries (QueryContainer)?
>
> Thank you very much Thomas!
>

> Best regards,
> Pedro

Re: [pmapper-users] Selection Management Plugin

Pedro Venâncio
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your answer!

No, I'm with an older version of pMapper, however I've made several updates to the latest version of the code, and I have almost everything working well. The exception is that option in the SelectionManagement, all the rest of this plugin works well. That's why I came to ask you if there is any option that I should put in some pmapper core file to enable this option, since in the plugin folder is all updated.

Thank you very much!

Best regards!
Pedro

> Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 15, Maio 2015 9:40:00
> Assunto: Re: [pmapper-users] Selection Management Plugin
>
> Hi,
>
> Are you sure you have the latest version of pmapper? For me it works
> with the last one.
>

> Le 14/05/2015 16:51, Pedro Venâncio a écrit :
>>  Hi Thomas,
>>
>>  I have a few relatively old pMapper applications (4.1.x ... 4.2.x), and
> have been updating them and adding the latest plugins.
>>
>>  For instance, with the SelectionManagement plugin, everything works fine,
> except removeObjectFromSelection button:
>>

> http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/attachment/wiki/PluginsQuery/plugin_selMan_remove.jpg
>>
>>  It simply does not appear.
>>
>>  I have to change any specific setting for this button appears on the
> results of selections and queries (QueryContainer)?
>>
>>  Thank you very much Thomas!
>>

>>  Best regards,
>>  Pedro

Re: [pmapper-users] Selection Management Plugin

Thomas
Try to search if the "jsModifyQueryResultsFunctions" exists in your
pmapper version.

Le 15/05/2015 11:54, Pedro Venâncio a écrit :

> Hi Thomas,
>

> Thank you for your answer!
>

> No, I'm with an older version of pMapper, however I've made several updates to the latest version of the code, and I have almost everything working well. The exception is that option in the SelectionManagement, all the rest of this plugin works well. That's why I came to ask you if there is any option that I should put in some pmapper core file to enable this option, since in the plugin folder is all updated.
>
> Thank you very much!
>

> Best regards!
> Pedro

I found the problem, it was the __startup_config.php file!

Thanks!

I've also been trying to activate the multimedia_files plugin, but I can not see how to configure it.

I have a folder with the images in the root folder of pmapper: ../pmapper/photos/2014/

Photos inside it have names like IMG_20140213_102100.jpg

Then I have a field in the database table, named "image_name", with content like: IMG_20140213_102100

In the mapfile -> Metadata I put:

    "MULTIMEDIA_FIELDS" "image_name||jpg"

and in config_XXXXX.xml

<multimedia_files>
     <pathRoot></pathRoot>
     <subdir>photos/2014/</subdir>
     <autoSubdir>0</autoSubdir>
</multimedia_files>

but nothing happens.

Using
  "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "image_name||Photo"

works ok with

  window.open('/photos/2014/' + fldValue)

in custom.js file.

What is failing in my setup?

Thank you very much Thomas, and thanks for this great upgrades to pMapper!

Best regards,
Pedro