[pmapper-users] Postgresql 9, pmapper 4.2.0, Mapserver 6

[pmapper-users] Postgresql 9, pmapper 4.2.0, Mapserver 6

Andreas Douvalis
I found the problem.

After postgresql installation I restore my table with sql commands.

Now I made one new postgis table and it works perfect. I suppose that there is problem with restoration of table and maybe the previous postgis vesion.

Sorry for bother you