[pmapper-users] Pmapper WMS Ortos

alexganfei
Hi,

I´m trying to add a wms to my pmapper but i´m not getting no results.

This is my code:

#
#Ortos
#
LAYER
NAME "Ortos"
STATUS OFF
TYPE RASTER
CONNECTION "http://www.igeo.pt/WMS/Cartografia/Ortos"
CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
METADATA
"wms_srs"             "EPSG:3763"
"wms_name"  "Ortos"
"wms_server_version"  "1.1.1"
"wms_format"          "image/png"
END #METADATA

END#LAYER

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Alex

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper WMS Ortos

jose mvm
Hi Alexandre,

use this url: http://mapas.dgterritorio.pt/wms/produtos? instead of that.
pay attention to the different scales for the available images.

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper WMS Ortos

alexganfei
It works!!!

Thanks Jose!!