[pmapper-users] Pmapper 5 and Google Street View

[pmapper-users] Pmapper 5 and Google Street View

Gis Newbye
Is it possible to add also Google Street view on Pmapper!

I've seen the demo and google maps works fine for me! Will be great to add
also Street View!

Any hint?

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper 5 and Google Street View

Armin Burger
If OpenLayers supports this (and it looks like it does) then it might
work. But I have no clue how to use it and implement it in the
interface. Note that p.mapper uses OL version 2.11 if I remember well.

armin