[pmapper-users] Pmaaper with google maps or osm

[pmapper-users] Pmaaper with google maps or osm

Solly
 Hi

I would like to check does pmmaper have or allow the use of google maps on
the background? am using version 4.3.1

if anyone have pmapper5 ms4w or know where can I get that please send me
the link

--
Best Regards

Solly Vuso

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmaaper with google maps or osm

Chris forum
Hi

Only pmapper 5 lets you use google or osm. Check the nice Mouanis Lahlou's
map here: http://www.fertimap.ma/map.phtml

Pmapper 5 is available from the Sourceforge Repository, link here:
http://www.pmapper.net/download.shtml

Chris