[pmapper-users] Plugins effects

Chris forum
Hi all,

I just looked over the plugins available and have no clue what the
following are doing:
- clientdynamiclayers
- dynlayercat
- dynlayersample
- dynlayertxt
- selectionManagement

I know I should try them, but these ones doesn't come with a readme file.
Could anyone describe briefly what they are used for?

Thx!

Chris

Re: [pmapper-users] Plugins effects

Thomas
Hi,

-  clientdynamiclayers is not a real plugin, because it is the base for
other ones.
- selectionManagement has a README file. Here are the first lines:
"Plugin to manage selection:
- tools to load all / remove all / and remove objects from the query
container table,
- selection or search operators like add / exclude / intersect / replace."
The others, I don't know.

Le 26/09/2013 16:57, Chris forum a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I just looked over the plugins available and have no clue what the
> following are doing:
> - clientdynamiclayers
> - dynlayercat
> - dynlayersample
> - dynlayertxt
> - selectionManagement
>
> I know I should try them, but these ones doesn't come with a readme file.
> Could anyone describe briefly what they are used for?
>
> Thx!
>
> Chris

Re: [pmapper-users] Plugins effects

Armin Burger
On 09/26/2013 04:57 PM, Chris forum wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just looked over the plugins available and have no clue what the
> following are doing:
> - dynlayercat
> - dynlayersample
> - dynlayertxt

those are all for adding a layer dynamically to the map (and legend
etc.) *cat is for adding a layer from a CSW catalogue with all
parameters read from the XML response, a bit more exotic for most users,
and was contributed on behalf of the EU environment agency. *txt is from
map file syntax, this had some limitations in 6.0 for class symbols and
now seems to work correctly.

Both are not fully tested and might not work in all circumstances. There
are in the release probably only because I forgot to remove them.... You
can find some more descriptions sometimes in the commented out part of
the PHP files.

armin

Re: [pmapper-users] Plugins effects

Chris forum
Thx for the explanations, it's clearer now!