[pmapper-users] Plugin LocateXY

alexganfei
Hi,

I´ve installed the LocateXY plugin in my pmapper project.

While I was triyng it, I digitize a couple of points but now i can´t (or
don´t know how) delete the points digitized!

Does anyone knows how to delete the points digitize by this plugin?

Thanks,
Alexandre

Re: [pmapper-users] Plugin LocateXY

jose mvm
Hi,

you can delete the points through url/&resetsession=ALL ...

Re: [pmapper-users] Plugin LocateXY

alexganfei
Thaks Jose,

Alexandre