Quantcast

[pmapper-users] PMapper 5

Chris Jackson
Hi all

As PMapper moves towards a 4.4 release, I was just wondering if any
progress was being made with PMapper 5 - (is there a newer beta release as
bugs ave been found etc?)  Out of interest how many of the PMapper 4
plugins work with v5?

Cheers
Chris

Re: [pmapper-users] PMapper 5

gioza
I am interested in what you are asking!
I am using pampper5, the integration with openlayers is a great job.
Are there any development?

Re: [pmapper-users] PMapper 5

Thomas
Hi

As far as I'm concerned, none of "mine" plugins are ported to pm5. They
will be, but not in the next few months...

Le 24/07/2014 10:42, Chris Jackson a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> As PMapper moves towards a 4.4 release, I was just wondering if any
> progress was being made with PMapper 5 - (is there a newer beta release as
> bugs ave been found etc?)  Out of interest how many of the PMapper 4
> plugins work with v5?
>
> Cheers
> Chris

Thomas RAFFIN
Chef de Projet Internet
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> Sirap <http://sirap.fr> Tel
: 04 75 72 84 10
Fax : 04 75 70 07 98
Rue Paul Louis Héroult - BP 253
26106 Romans cedex

Re: [pmapper-users] PMapper 5

Armin Burger-2
Since there are not many reports about bugs of p.mapper 5 there are no
fixes that could go into another beta... So far I would say that the
printing is the main remaining issue. It works as HTML and with layers
managed via Mapserver (so on your own server). Printing PDF and using
layers like OSM for the print is still a bigger TODO.

Another issue is a rewriting of the documentation on the wiki, but so
far nobody contributed to it, and hence it remains as it is...

The new developments for p.mapper 4 have been exclusively done by
Thomas, I will just run the scripts to create the new release files and
put everything on SF. If Thomas decides to work more on PM-5 to use it
in his business then there is a high chance that things move forward.

/a

On 07/24/2014 10:42 AM, Chris Jackson wrote:

> Hi all
>
> As PMapper moves towards a 4.4 release, I was just wondering if any
> progress was being made with PMapper 5 - (is there a newer beta release as
> bugs ave been found etc?)  Out of interest how many of the PMapper 4
> plugins work with v5?
>
> Cheers
> Chris

Re: [pmapper-users] PMapper 5

Chris Jackson
Thanks Armin for the update, appreciated.  Do you have a future vision for
PMapper with regard to functionality or client platforms, or do you see
theses sort of adaptions down to users of PMapper?

Cheers

Chris