[pmapper-users] PM.Map.zoom2extent Problem

[pmapper-users] PM.Map.zoom2extent Problem

Dedy Fuadi
Hello Armin, hello all pmappper-user.

This is my mapserver and pmapper details :
PHP- 5.4.3
MapServer version 6.0.3 (MS4W 3.0.6)
phpPgAdmin 5.1
PostgreSQL 8.4.21
pmapper-4.3.2

Problem:
When I was tried to using search function on pmapper, the javascript was
completely success and displayed row that's I want.
But, when I look at URL that produces by javascript (PM.Map.zoom2extent
function), I got strange allextent for this query especially for
projection. I used WGS84 projection with EPSG:4326. As we knew, for this
projection we only have degrees about 0-90 for lat and 0-180 for lon. At
URL javascript produces, I got :
javascript:PM.Map.zoom2extent('apt_geo','5','-9882.3327778+-9995.863611111+10117.6672222+10004.136388889','1')

What should I do for fix or set allextent auto adapted selected data when I
using search query?

I hope for all of your advise,
Thank you.

config_default.xml (5K) Download Attachment
mytemplate.map (3K) Download Attachment
pmapper_rfinder.map (7K) Download Attachment

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Map.zoom2extent Problem

Jose Furlán
Dear Fuadi

I've had the same problem, and it was because the point buffer in the XML
file is configured in metric units

<pointBuffer>10000</pointBuffer>

You should change it to 0.1 or 0.5 (or whatever your choice is) so it is in
degrees units

E.g.
<pointBuffer>0.1</pointBuffer>

Hope this would help you

Regards

Jose

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 6:48 PM, Dedy Fuadi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Armin, hello all pmappper-user.
>
> This is my mapserver and pmapper details :
> PHP- 5.4.3
> MapServer version 6.0.3 (MS4W 3.0.6)
> phpPgAdmin 5.1
> PostgreSQL 8.4.21
> pmapper-4.3.2
>
> Problem:
> When I was tried to using search function on pmapper, the javascript was
> completely success and displayed row that's I want.
> But, when I look at URL that produces by javascript (PM.Map.zoom2extent
> function), I got strange allextent for this query especially for
> projection. I used WGS84 projection with EPSG:4326. As we knew, for this
> projection we only have degrees about 0-90 for lat and 0-180 for lon. At
> URL javascript produces, I got :
>
> javascript:PM.Map.zoom2extent('apt_geo','5','-9882.3327778+-9995.863611111+10117.6672222+10004.136388889','1')
>
> What should I do for fix or set allextent auto adapted selected data when I
> using search query?
>
> I hope for all of your advise,
> Thank you.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Map.zoom2extent Problem

Dedy Fuadi
Hello Furlan,

That is work for my problem, thank you so much. :D

Regards,