Quantcast

[pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

[pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
Hello, I have installed mapserver 5.6, pmapper  4.3.2 and use alternative template "plainlayout3", I'm not using the default template. I have in the attribute table of a shp file a column called "pdf_files", in which I keep the name of the pdf file.

In the map file I have placed the following:

METADATA
"RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"
"RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"
"RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files | | Link to pdf detail"

And finally I have to modify the file custom.js. In the folder "pmapper-4.3.2\config\plainlayout3" this file does not exist, but if in "pmapper-4.3.2\config\default" yes. I have copied it to the folder plainlayout3 and changed as follows:

$. extend (PM.Custom,
{
     / / Sample Hyperlink function for result window
     openHyperlink: function (layer, fldName, fldValue) {
         switch (layer) {
             case 'shp_data':
                 / / if (fldName == 'CITY_NAME') {
                     linkUrl var = 'http:/' + '/ localhost / sitejob / files /' + fldValue;
                     window.open (linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
                     / / this.openHyperlinkDialog (linkUrl);
                 / /}
                 break;

             default:
                 alert ('See function in Custom.js openHyperlink:' + layer + '-' + fldName + '-' + fldValue);
         }
     },

When I use the Identify function, the result table is opened and pdf_files column show the "Link to pdf detail" text appears with the code "javascript: PM.Custom.openHyperlink ('shp_data', 'pdf_files',' data1.pdf ')" but when I click on it Mozilla Firefox console displays the following error:

TypeError: PM.Custom.openHyperlink is not a function

Please, how I can fix it? Thanks a lot.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Thomas
Hi,

There are "/ /" instead of "//" in the code you send. I think this could
create js errors in your browser, no?

Le 10/07/2014 13:58, Fernando a écrit :

> Hello, I have installed mapserver 5.6, pmapper  4.3.2 and use alternative template "plainlayout3", I'm not using the default template. I have in the attribute table of a shp file a column called "pdf_files", in which I keep the name of the pdf file.
>
> In the map file I have placed the following:

> METADATA
> "RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"
> "RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"
> "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files | | Link to pdf detail"
>
> And finally I have to modify the file custom.js. In the folder "pmapper-4.3.2\config\plainlayout3" this file does not exist, but if in "pmapper-4.3.2\config\default" yes. I have copied it to the folder plainlayout3 and changed as follows:
>
> $. extend (PM.Custom,
> {
>       / / Sample Hyperlink function for result window
>       openHyperlink: function (layer, fldName, fldValue) {
>           switch (layer) {
>               case 'shp_data':
>                   / / if (fldName == 'CITY_NAME') {
>                       linkUrl var = 'http:/' + '/ localhost / sitejob / files /' + fldValue;
>                       window.open (linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
>                       / / this.openHyperlinkDialog (linkUrl);
>                   / /}
>                   break;
>
>               default:
>                   alert ('See function in Custom.js openHyperlink:' + layer + '-' + fldName + '-' + fldValue);
>           }
>       },
>
> When I use the Identify function, the result table is opened and pdf_files column show the "Link to pdf detail" text appears with the code "javascript: PM.Custom.openHyperlink ('shp_data', 'pdf_files',' data1.pdf ')" but when I click on it Mozilla Firefox console displays the following error:
>
> TypeError: PM.Custom.openHyperlink is not a function
>
> Please, how I can fix it? Thanks a lot.

Thomas RAFFIN
Chef de Projet Internet
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> Sirap <http://sirap.fr> Tel
: 04 75 72 84 10
Fax : 04 75 70 07 98
Rue Paul Louis Héroult - BP 253
26106 Romans cedex

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Siki Zoltan
Dear Fernando,

there is an extra space $. extend(.... in custom.js
                           =

change to $.extend(...

Best regards,
Zoltan

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014, Fernando wrote:

> Hello, I have installed mapserver 5.6, pmapper  4.3.2 and use alternative template "plainlayout3", I'm not using the default template. I have in the attribute table of a shp file a column called "pdf_files", in which I keep the name of the pdf file.
>
> In the map file I have placed the following:

> METADATA
> "RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"
> "RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"
> "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files | | Link to pdf detail"
>
> And finally I have to modify the file custom.js. In the folder "pmapper-4.3.2\config\plainlayout3" this file does not exist, but if in "pmapper-4.3.2\config\default" yes. I have copied it to the folder plainlayout3 and changed as follows:
>
> $. extend (PM.Custom,
> {
>     / / Sample Hyperlink function for result window
>     openHyperlink: function (layer, fldName, fldValue) {
>         switch (layer) {
>             case 'shp_data':
>                 / / if (fldName == 'CITY_NAME') {
>                     linkUrl var = 'http:/' + '/ localhost / sitejob / files /' + fldValue;
>                     window.open (linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
>                     / / this.openHyperlinkDialog (linkUrl);
>                 / /}
>                 break;
>
>             default:
>                 alert ('See function in Custom.js openHyperlink:' + layer + '-' + fldName + '-' + fldValue);
>         }
>     },
>
> When I use the Identify function, the result table is opened and pdf_files column show the "Link to pdf detail" text appears with the code "javascript: PM.Custom.openHyperlink ('shp_data', 'pdf_files',' data1.pdf ')" but when I click on it Mozilla Firefox console displays the following error:
>
> TypeError: PM.Custom.openHyperlink is not a function
>
> Please, how I can fix it? Thanks a lot.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
No Zoltan, there is no blanks, it was a mistake that has entered the google translator, thanks.

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:53:26 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> CC: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function
>
> Dear Fernando,
>
> there is an extra space $. extend(.... in custom.js
>                            =
>
> change to $.extend(...
>
> Best regards,
> Zoltan
>
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2014, Fernando wrote:
>
> > Hello, I have installed mapserver 5.6, pmapper  4.3.2 and use alternative template "plainlayout3", I'm not using the default template. I have in the attribute table of a shp file a column called "pdf_files", in which I keep the name of the pdf file.
> >
> > In the map file I have placed the following:

> > METADATA
> > "RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"
> > "RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"
> > "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files | | Link to pdf detail"
> >
> > And finally I have to modify the file custom.js. In the folder "pmapper-4.3.2\config\plainlayout3" this file does not exist, but if in "pmapper-4.3.2\config\default" yes. I have copied it to the folder plainlayout3 and changed as follows:
> >
> > $. extend (PM.Custom,
> > {
> >     / / Sample Hyperlink function for result window
> >     openHyperlink: function (layer, fldName, fldValue) {
> >         switch (layer) {
> >             case 'shp_data':
> >                 / / if (fldName == 'CITY_NAME') {
> >                     linkUrl var = 'http:/' + '/ localhost / sitejob / files /' + fldValue;
> >                     window.open (linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
> >                     / / this.openHyperlinkDialog (linkUrl);
> >                 / /}
> >                 break;
> >
> >             default:
> >                 alert ('See function in Custom.js openHyperlink:' + layer + '-' + fldName + '-' + fldValue);
> >         }
> >     },
> >
> > When I use the Identify function, the result table is opened and pdf_files column show the "Link to pdf detail" text appears with the code "javascript: PM.Custom.openHyperlink ('shp_data', 'pdf_files',' data1.pdf ')" but when I click on it Mozilla Firefox console displays the following error:
> >
> > TypeError: PM.Custom.openHyperlink is not a function
> >
> > Please, how I can fix it? Thanks a lot.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
There is the code again:

METADATA

"RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"

"RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"

"RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files||Link to pdf detail"

$.extend(PM.Custom,
{
                    var linkUrl = 'http:/' + '/localhost /sitejob/files/' + fldValue;
                    window.open(linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
                    //this.openHyperlinkDialog(linkUrl);
                //}
                break;

            default:
                alert ('See function openHyperlink in custom.js: ' + layer + ' - ' + fldName + ' - ' + fldValue);
        }
    },

Perhaps the error is the non-existence of Custom.js file in the "plainlayout3" folder, which I copied from the "default" folder?

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:53:26 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> CC: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function
>
> Dear Fernando,
>
> there is an extra space $. extend(.... in custom.js
>                            =
>
> change to $.extend(...
>
> Best regards,
> Zoltan
>
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2014, Fernando wrote:
>
> > Hello, I have installed mapserver 5.6, pmapper  4.3.2 and use alternative template "plainlayout3", I'm not using the default template. I have in the attribute table of a shp file a column called "pdf_files", in which I keep the name of the pdf file.
> >
> > In the map file I have placed the following:

> > METADATA
> > "RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"
> > "RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"
> > "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files | | Link to pdf detail"
> >
> > And finally I have to modify the file custom.js. In the folder "pmapper-4.3.2\config\plainlayout3" this file does not exist, but if in "pmapper-4.3.2\config\default" yes. I have copied it to the folder plainlayout3 and changed as follows:
> >
> > $. extend (PM.Custom,
> > {
> >     / / Sample Hyperlink function for result window
> >     openHyperlink: function (layer, fldName, fldValue) {
> >         switch (layer) {
> >             case 'shp_data':
> >                 / / if (fldName == 'CITY_NAME') {
> >                     linkUrl var = 'http:/' + '/ localhost / sitejob / files /' + fldValue;
> >                     window.open (linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
> >                     / / this.openHyperlinkDialog (linkUrl);
> >                 / /}
> >                 break;
> >
> >             default:
> >                 alert ('See function in Custom.js openHyperlink:' + layer + '-' + fldName + '-' + fldValue);
> >         }
> >     },
> >
> > When I use the Identify function, the result table is opened and pdf_files column show the "Link to pdf detail" text appears with the code "javascript: PM.Custom.openHyperlink ('shp_data', 'pdf_files',' data1.pdf ')" but when I click on it Mozilla Firefox console displays the following error:
> >
> > TypeError: PM.Custom.openHyperlink is not a function
> >
> > Please, how I can fix it? Thanks a lot.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Raffaele Morelli

> There is the code again:

> METADATA
>
> "RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"
>
> "RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"
>
> "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files||Link to pdf detail"

> $.extend(PM.Custom,
> {
>     // Sample Hyperlink function for result window
>     openHyperlink: function(layer, fldName, fldValue) {
>         switch(layer) {
>             case 'shp_data':
>                 //if (fldName == 'CITY_NAME') {
>                     var linkUrl = 'http:/' + '/localhost /sitejob/files/'
> + fldValue;
>                     window.open(linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
>                     //this.openHyperlinkDialog(linkUrl);
>                 //}
>                 break;
>
>             default:
>                 alert ('See function openHyperlink in custom.js: ' + layer
> + ' - ' + fldName + ' - ' + fldValue);
>         }
>     },
>

> Perhaps the error is the non-existence of Custom.js file in the
> "plainlayout3" folder, which I copied from the "default" folder?

My guess is that your custom.js is not being loaded.
If using chrome, use CTRL+Shift+i to start chrome inspector​ and check in
the sources tab.

/r

PS custom.js should live in your config dir.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
Raffaele, this is my sources:

Chrome - Sources

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Raffaele Morelli

> Raffaele, this is my sources:
>
> <
> http://pmapper-users-p-mapper-users-mailing-list.993774.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025515/sources_chrome.jpg

​...​
then you search

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Siki Zoltan
Dear Raffaele,

have you tried Javascript debugging? For example in FireFocyou can use the
FireBug extension to add breakpoint to your Javascript code, you can see
Javascript error messages...
In the linkUrl I see a space after localhost:
linkUrl = 'http:/' + '/localhost /sitejob/files/
Is it a typo?

Regards,
Zoltan

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014, Raffaele Morelli wrote:

> There is the code again:

> METADATA
>
> "RESULT_FIELDS" "id, pdf_files"
>
> "RESULT_HEADERS" "ID, PDF FILES"
>
> "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files||Link to pdf detail"

> $.extend(PM.Custom,
> {
>     // Sample Hyperlink function for result window
>     openHyperlink: function(layer, fldName, fldValue) {
>         switch(layer) {
>             case 'shp_data':
>                 //if (fldName == 'CITY_NAME') {
>                     var linkUrl = 'http:/' + '/localhost /sitejob/files/'
> + fldValue;
>                     window.open(linkUrl, 'wikiquery');
>                     //this.openHyperlinkDialog(linkUrl);
>                 //}
>                 break;
>
>             default:
>                 alert ('See function openHyperlink in custom.js: ' + layer
> + ' - ' + fldName + ' - ' + fldValue);
>         }
>     },
>

> Perhaps the error is the non-existence of Custom.js file in the
> "plainlayout3" folder, which I copied from the "default" folder?

My guess is that your custom.js is not being loaded.
If using chrome, use CTRL+Shift+i to start chrome inspector˙˙ and check in
the sources tab.

/r

PS custom.js should live in your config dir.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Raffaele Morelli

> Dear Raffaele,
>
> have you tried Javascript debugging? For example in FireFocyou can use the
> FireBug extension to add breakpoint to your Javascript code, you can see
> Javascript error messages...
> In the linkUrl I see a space after localhost:
>
> linkUrl = 'http:/' + '/localhost /sitejob/files/
> Is it a typo?
>
> Regards,
> Zoltan

Let's sort it out: I'am not tThe OP :-)

That said, apart from blanks here and there, the OP error shows that
PM.Custom is not a function hence custom.js it's not parsed at all.

/r

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
This post was updated on .
I agree with you Raffaele.

But i don't know how to fix it.

NOTE: Read two post below...

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Raffaele Morelli

> I agree with you Raffaele.
>
> <
> http://pmapper-users-p-mapper-users-mailing-list.993774.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025520/sources_chrome2.jpg
> >

> But i don't know how to fix it.

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/DocManual#DirectoryandFileStructure

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
Raffaele, I've read the documentation pmapper, but I do not know how to fix the "plainlayout3" template to run the Hyperlink.

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
Works perfectly with the "default" folder. I modified the file \pmapper\pmapper_demodata\countries.shp adding a new column called "pdf_files" with the value "data1.pdf" in the country of Spain, after I edited \pmapper-4.3.2\config\default\pmapper_demo.map

    "RESULT_FIELDS" "ISOCODE,@default:NAME_EN@de:NAME_DE@it:NAME_IT@fr:NAME_FR@br:NAME_BR@es:NAME_ES,@default:CAPITAL_EN@de:CAPITAL_DE@it:CAPITAL_IT@fr:CAPITAL_FR@br:CAPITAL_BR@es:CAPITAL_ES,AREA_KM2,POPULATION,pdf_files"
    "RESULT_HEADERS" "ISO Code,Name,Capital,Area,Population,Pdf Files"
    "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files||Link to detail"

And it works perfectly, so the problem is that the template plainlayout3. Also js_config.php file is different than exists in the "default" folder.

Can anyone help me fix it?

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Armin Burger-2
the layout samples *.phtml files have not been updated to reflect some
changes a while ago for allowing custom orders of JS files.

In your map_plainlayout*.phtml files search for the line (around line 66)
     echo $jsConfigReference;

and add afterwards the additional line:
     echo $jsCustomReference;

Then the custom.js from the config directories should be loaded. The
"map_default.phtml" already has that correctly set.

armin

On 07/11/2014 06:16 PM, nando_gcia wrote:

> Works perfectly with the "default" folder. I modified the file
> \pmapper\pmapper_demodata\countries.shp adding a new column called
> "pdf_files" with the value "data1.pdf" in the country of Spain, after I
> edited \pmapper-4.3.2\config\default\pmapper_demo.map
>
>      "RESULT_FIELDS"
> "ISOCODE,@default:NAME_EN@de:NAME_DE@it:NAME_IT@fr:NAME_FR@br:NAME_BR@es:NAME_ES,@default:CAPITAL_EN@de:CAPITAL_DE@it:CAPITAL_IT@fr:CAPITAL_FR@br:CAPITAL_BR@es:CAPITAL_ES,AREA_KM2,POPULATION,pdf_files"
>      "RESULT_HEADERS" "ISO Code,Name,Capital,Area,Population,Pdf Files"
>      "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files||Link to detail"
>
> And it works perfectly, so the problem is that the template plainlayout3.
> Also js_config.php file is different than exists in the "default" folder.
>
> Can anyone help me fix it?

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

Armin Burger-2
now also committed to pm 4 trunk

http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/changeset/1338

On 07/11/2014 07:23 PM, Armin Burger wrote:

> the layout samples *.phtml files have not been updated to reflect some
> changes a while ago for allowing custom orders of JS files.
>
> In your map_plainlayout*.phtml files search for the line (around line 66)
>       echo $jsConfigReference;
>
> and add afterwards the additional line:
>       echo $jsCustomReference;
>
> Then the custom.js from the config directories should be loaded. The
> "map_default.phtml" already has that correctly set.
>
> armin
>

> On 07/11/2014 06:16 PM, nando_gcia wrote:
>> Works perfectly with the "default" folder. I modified the file
>> \pmapper\pmapper_demodata\countries.shp adding a new column called
>> "pdf_files" with the value "data1.pdf" in the country of Spain, after I
>> edited \pmapper-4.3.2\config\default\pmapper_demo.map
>>
>>       "RESULT_FIELDS"
>> "ISOCODE,@default:NAME_EN@de:NAME_DE@it:NAME_IT@fr:NAME_FR@br:NAME_BR@es:NAME_ES,@default:CAPITAL_EN@de:CAPITAL_DE@it:CAPITAL_IT@fr:CAPITAL_FR@br:CAPITAL_BR@es:CAPITAL_ES,AREA_KM2,POPULATION,pdf_files"
>>       "RESULT_HEADERS" "ISO Code,Name,Capital,Area,Population,Pdf Files"
>>       "RESULT_HYPERLINK" "pdf_files||Link to detail"
>>
>> And it works perfectly, so the problem is that the template plainlayout3.
>> Also js_config.php file is different than exists in the "default" folder.
>>
>> Can anyone help me fix it?

Re: [pmapper-users] PM.Custom.open Hyperlink is not a function

nando_gcia
All right, now it works perfectly. Thank you all and of course Armin