[pmapper-users] Mousewheel Zoom direction - tried already every possible variation in PM.ZoomBox.js

[pmapper-users] Mousewheel Zoom direction - tried already every possible variation in PM.ZoomBox.js

raliski
Hello  everybody,

I am desperately trying to reverse the mousewheel zoom direktion in pmapper
4.0 beta.
I tried already every possible variation in PM.ZoomBox.js (omw function) ,
with no result.

Any hints?

Thanx in advance!

Re: [pmapper-users] Mousewheel Zoom direction - tried already every possible variation in PM.ZoomBox.js

Thomas
Hi,

Just aAdd in your js_config.php file those lines:
"
/**
  * Invert wheel zoom action to follow Google behaviour
  */
PM.ZoomBox.wheelZoomGoogleStyle = true;
"

Thomas

Le 19/10/2011 12:04, raliski a écrit :

> Hello  everybody,
>
> I am desperately trying to reverse the mousewheel zoom direktion in pmapper
> 4.0 beta.
> I tried already every possible variation in PM.ZoomBox.js (omw function) ,
> with no result.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanx in advance!

Re: [pmapper-users] Mousewheel Zoom direction - tried already every possible variation in PM.ZoomBox.js

Thomas
I think it's better to avoid changing pmapper core code if you can just
modify / specify what you want in configuration.

For instance, when Raliski will update his pmapper from 4.0beta to 4.2,
this settings will be saved in his configuration, but not in code.