[pmapper-users] Marking the middle of the map

[pmapper-users] Marking the middle of the map

gisrelated
Hello,
my intention is this: when a map is displayed, I press a key - i.e. "m" for marker or 'Markierung' or 'Mitte' - and then there will be a cross or something else painter over the exiting map.
If the map is refreshed, I have to press 'm' again, that doesn't matter.

I realized this in the old p.mapper in zoombox.js via
// Bildmitte markieren
function drawMarker() {
    parent.mapFrame.jg.setColor('#0000ff');
    parent.mapFrame.jg.setStroke(lineWidth);
        hbreite = parent.mapFrame.mapW/2;
        hhoehe = parent.mapFrame.mapH/2;

        xfrom = hbreite;
    yfrom = hhoehe-20;
    xto = hbreite;
    yto = hhoehe+20;
        parent.mapFrame.jg.drawLine(xfrom,yfrom,xto,yto);

        xfrom = hbreite-20;
    yfrom = hhoehe;
    xto = hbreite+20;
    yto = hhoehe;
        parent.mapFrame.jg.drawLine(xfrom,yfrom,xto,yto);
    parent.mapFrame.jg.paint();
}

This function was triggered by the kp function:
         case 109: // m-Taste
           drawMarker();  // Mitte einzeichnen
           break;

I found the corresponding function in the actual pmapper for the keypress, but how to draw?
Can anyone give me a hint or solution?

Thanks a lot i.a.,

Guido