[pmapper-users] Image Pop-up

Emmanuel Adegboye
Hi.

I'm currently using p.mapper 4.3.1. for ms4w and I want to be able to
implement pop-ups showing image of some of the features I have on my map.
Is this possible in p.mappper?

I have read some of the message archives but could not find a solution. I
am new to p.mapper and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Emmanuel Adegboye

Re: [pmapper-users] Image Pop-up

Chris forum
Hello Emmanuel,

The Auto Identify tool displays layers infos into popups.
Maybe you could adapt it to your needs, something like a DIV fetching the
right image from an URL, the latter being an attribute of the layer.

Have a look at the showIQueryResults function, into the
/javascript/src/pm.query.js file.
Copy it into the custom.js file of your config directory, starting with
$.extend(PM.Query,
{
   showIQueryResults: function(queryResult) {

Then you can try modifying it accordingly.

Cheers,

Chris