[pmapper-users] Fwd: Highlight problem with Postgis layer

[pmapper-users] Fwd: Highlight problem with Postgis layer

Teresa Renzi
Hi,
I have problem with layer of type Postgis. Database connection works and data
are displayed on the map but when I call a query on this layer,properly
configured in the config file,results appear in the table but are not
highlighted in the map.
This does not happen for shapefile layers or other type.  I tried to change
both the template.map file and the tag <highlightColor> in config files, but
it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Teresa

Re: [pmapper-users] Fwd: Highlight problem with Postgis layer

gioza
Pmapper5 or Pmapper4?

Re: [pmapper-users] Fwd: Highlight problem with Postgis layer

danielagung5112
I have the same problem. it got fail when i want to perform the highlight feature from postgis layer. Btw i used pmapper 4.3 version. What should i do to make my query result being highlighted? Thank You
gioza wrote
Pmapper5 or Pmapper4?