[pmapper-users] Epsg 22174 without reprojecting

[pmapper-users] Epsg 22174 without reprojecting

Angel L. Fernandez T.
Hello to all,
I  spent some days trying to configure a pmapper 4.1.1 framework for a
selected area in Argentina.

I am using data from PostGIS database and the connection is right. The TOC
is showing the data correctly.

Everything ok, but no way to do correctly setting for epsg 22174. Please
any help will be welcome,

Thanks in advance,

Angel L.

Re: [pmapper-users] Epsg 22174 without reprojecting

Ricardo Ruiz
Angel, watch if the value of the field (SRID) in the table
geometry_columns  is 22174

Saludos, Ricardo