[pmapper-users] Enable pagination

Francisco Caldeira
Hi,

Is there any way to enable pagination in the results page? I have a
search that can retrieve thousands of records, and I think there's no
need to show them all at once.

Regards
Francisco

Francisco Caldeira
Serviço de GeoInformação
I.N.E. - Instituto Nacional de Estatística
Avenida António José de Almeida
1078 Lisboa Codex
Portugal
[hidden email]
(351) - 21 8426100
Ext. 1438

"Confidencialidade: Esta mensagem (e eventuais ficheiros anexos) é destinada exclusivamente às pessoas nela indicadas e tem natureza confidencial. Se receber esta mensagem por engano, por favor contacte o remetente e elimine a mensagem e ficheiros, sem tomar conhecimento do respectivo conteúdo e sem reproduzi-la ou divulgá-la.

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail message (and any attached files) is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. lf you are not the intended recipient of this message please notify the sender and delete and destroy all copies immediately."

Re: [pmapper-users] Enable pagination

Armin Burger
Francisco,

No, not directly configurable. It might be possible with some
modifications of the query Javascript template and some additional
Javascript tools.

But I guess the easiest would be to use the JSON string from the query
saved as PHP session variable and format it in a way suitable for a
jQuery pagination plugin. This requires some basic knowledge of PHP and
some more advanced of Javascript. And you need to find a suitable jQuery
plugin for it. It mainly requires knowledge how to parse the JSON into
HTML, either via PHP or Javascript, whatever is preferred.

If you want to give it a try developing this functionality as a p.mapper
plugin I could give you some hints where and how to start.

Armin

On 31/08/2011 10:42, Francisco Caldeira wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to enable pagination in the results page? I have a
> search that can retrieve thousands of records, and I think there's no
> need to show them all at once.
>
> Regards
> Francisco
>
> Francisco Caldeira
> Serviço de GeoInformação
> I.N.E. - Instituto Nacional de Estatística
> Avenida António José de Almeida
> 1078 Lisboa Codex
> Portugal
> [hidden email]
> (351) - 21 8426100
> Ext. 1438

Re: [pmapper-users] Enable pagination

Thomas
Hi,

I remember someone has posted on the maling-list a plugin that do it for
postgreSQL data.

Thomas