Quantcast

[pmapper-users] Drawing plugin ignores session clientDynamicLayers data

[pmapper-users] Drawing plugin ignores session clientDynamicLayers data

Andreas Douvalis
I think that drawing plugin ignores session clientDynamicLayers data!

That means that if you close and reopen page-tab (without close browser and losing session) the drawing_TableContent does not include ex-drawing objects!

Am I right?

I suppose that I have to modify drawing.js to get objects list from session clientDynamicLayers data.

Please help if there is something missing!
Thanks in advance.

[pmapper-users] Πρθ: Drawing plugin ignores session clientDynamicLayers data

Andreas Douvalis
I found one solution!
Fist load clientDynLayJson in hidden input in body of map_uilayout.phtml (or map_default.phtml).

<input type="hidden" id="clientDynLayJson" value='<?php echo isset($_SESSION["clientDynamicLayers"]) ? json_encode($_SESSION["clientDynamicLayers"]) : ""; ?>'>

then make one trigger the fist time click tb_drawing element
        $( "#tb_drawing" ).one( "click", function() {
         setTimeout('PM.Custom.addDrawings()',3000);
        });

and finaly add the function below in custon.js
addDrawings: function(){
      var clientDynLayJson;
      clientDynLayJson=document.getElementById("clientDynLayJson").value;
      //alert(clientDynLayJson);
        if(clientDynLayJson.length>0){
            PM.Plugin.Drawing.drawing_inputFileOnChange(clientDynLayJson);
        }
    }
Please share your comments.

      Στις 3:59 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 29 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η Andreas Douvalis <[hidden email]> έγραψε:

 I think that drawing plugin ignores session clientDynamicLayers data!

That means that if you close and reopen page-tab (without close browser and losing session) the drawing_TableContent does not include ex-drawing objects!

Am I right?

I suppose that I have to modify drawing.js to get objects list from session clientDynamicLayers data.

Please help if there is something missing!
Thanks in advance.

Re: [pmapper-users] Πρθ: Drawing plugin ignores session clientDynamicLayers data

zaiGEO
Hello,
can uu explain to me how to use drawing plugin for updating my database??

Thank uu so much