Quantcast

[pmapper-users] Drawing; Images, ...

Thomas
Hi,

I've just committed few things in pmapper4 trunk version. Here is a
quick changelog:
- new plugin: "multimedia_files" to show images in the result window
- drawing with more features: save file, reload, zoom to all, change
properties for already drawn features, change comment, uniformize somme
properties for all features of the same type, ...
- measure2: change color for already drawn features
- query editor: add operator at cursor position
- selection management: remove whole layer
- ...

Feel free to add documentation in the wiki or correct few bugs in
drawing plugin (or other):
- dynamic window for properties opened at the beginning
- buttons at the bottom of the main drawing window are badly positioned
- ...

Bye

Thomas

Re: [pmapper-users] Drawing; Images, ...

Thomas
Dynamic window bug should be solved!

Le 19/12/2014 22:50, Thomas RAFFIN a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I've just committed few things in pmapper4 trunk version. Here is a
> quick changelog:
> - new plugin: "multimedia_files" to show images in the result window
> - drawing with more features: save file, reload, zoom to all, change
> properties for already drawn features, change comment, uniformize somme
> properties for all features of the same type, ...
> - measure2: change color for already drawn features
> - query editor: add operator at cursor position
> - selection management: remove whole layer
> - ...
>
> Feel free to add documentation in the wiki or correct few bugs in
> drawing plugin (or other):
> - dynamic window for properties opened at the beginning
> - buttons at the bottom of the main drawing window are badly positioned
> - ...
>
> Bye
>
> Thomas

Re: [pmapper-users] Drawing; Images, ...

Pedro Venâncio
Hi Thomas,

First of all, thank you very much for these improvements!

I've been trying to update the Drawing plugin of one pmapper application, but the "Export result" is not working. It opens a new tab in browser, stays a little bit loading ../plugins/drawing/x_drawExport.php page, and then I get "NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error" (on firebug).

What could be going wrong?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Pedro

> I've just committed few things in pmapper4 trunk version. Here is a
> quick changelog:
> - new plugin: "multimedia_files" to show images in the result window
> - drawing with more features: save file, reload, zoom to all, change
> properties for already drawn features, change comment, uniformize somme
> properties for all features of the same type, ...
> - measure2: change color for already drawn features
> - query editor: add operator at cursor position
> - selection management: remove whole layer
> - ...
>
> Feel free to add documentation in the wiki or correct few bugs in
> drawing plugin (or other):
> - dynamic window for properties opened at the beginning
> - buttons at the bottom of the main drawing window are badly positioned
> - ...
>
> Bye
>
> Thomas

Re: [pmapper-users] Drawing; Images, ...

Thomas
Hi

What about your PHP error log file please?

Le 30/12/2014 01:29, Pedro Venâncio a écrit :

> Hi Thomas,
>
> First of all, thank you very much for these improvements!
>
> I've been trying to update the Drawing plugin of one pmapper application, but the "Export result" is not working. It opens a new tab in browser, stays a little bit loading ../plugins/drawing/x_drawExport.php page, and then I get "NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error" (on firebug).
>
> What could be going wrong?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Best regards,
> Pedro

Found (thanks you jose)! It depends on js configuration, compression
level and method, etc ...

Just commited right now.

Thomas

Le 06/01/2015 10:27, Thomas RAFFIN a écrit :

> Hi
>
> What about your PHP error log file please?
>
> Le 30/12/2014 01:29, Pedro Venâncio a écrit :
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>> First of all, thank you very much for these improvements!
>>
>> I've been trying to update the Drawing plugin of one pmapper application, but the "Export result" is not working. It opens a new tab in browser, stays a little bit loading ../plugins/drawing/x_drawExport.php page, and then I get "NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error" (on firebug).
>>
>> What could be going wrong?
>>
>> Thank you very much!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Pedro

Thank you very much! I just tested and it works! Both export and import!
One question, is there any way to convert your JSON to standard GeoJSON? To open the saved data in other GIS software.

At this time, only the "Zoom to all" does not seem to be working well. Zoom to each of the drawn features works very well. But not the "Zoom to all", which do a zoom beyond the maximum extent of the map. With you does not happen? I'm using the CRS EPSG:3763.

Thanks Thomas!

Best regards,
Pedro