Quantcast

[pmapper-users] Add map image

uno dos
Hi guys. Sorry for post this question. Maybe the answer is in the doc, but I can't solve. I'm using mapserver and pmapper over windows. I understand this. The back image (map image) is generated dynamically, using information obtained from others servers trough Internet. We can use an image to complement. (please correct if I are wrong?)How can I do that? in the .map file?
I ask this, because we need display more detailed maps. Actually some islands aren't displayed. Can I buy a map? Can it has any format (extension)? or Can we obtain the map from other server?
Any orientation will be appreciated.
That's all, bye and sorry for my english