Quantcast

pmapper 5 set query result in uiLayoutWest

pmapper 5 set query result in uiLayoutWest

Makkat
Hi,
i'm trying to set query result in uiLayoutWest in config_default.xml

<query>
            <infoWin>uiLayoutWest</infoWin>
</query>

but query result show always in dynwin container.

To solve this issue I have to change file pm.query.js too ???

thanks

Marco

Re: pmapper 5 set query result in uiLayoutWest

Makkat
Hi All,

I continue to show result query in popup window.

Re: pmapper 5 set query result in uiLayoutWest

gioza
Hi,
effectly it doesn't work

Re: [pmapper-users] pmapper 5 set query result in uiLayoutWest

Suman
>To solve this issue I have to change file pm.query.js too ???

yes there is some problem in line 114, 115 & 117 of pm.query.js file. So get
this file and replace with yours.
and also you should change the line 126 of index.phtml to

$('#uiLayoutWest').css({position:'absolute', width:0, width:240,
height:'100%', overflow: 'auto', 'margin-left':mrgH, 'margin-right':mrgH});

Best of luck.
Suman

Re: pmapper 5 set query result in uiLayoutWest

Suman
sorry the file is here.. :)pm.js