Quantcast

layerinfo plugin - dialog container

jose mvm
Hi,

How can i resize the dialog container?
I tried to change settings in the layerinfo.js file

     - dlgOptions: {width:300, height:200, resizeable:true, newsize:false, container:'pmDlgContainer'},

I tried also identify, through the firebug inspector, where i could change the size but I couldn't understand...

     - <div id="pmDlgContainer" class="jqmDialog jqmID1" style="z-index: 99; height: 200px; width: 300px; display: block; opacity: 100;">

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you in advance
Best Regards
José

[pmapper-users] Fwd: layerinfo plugin - dialog container

Sylvain Arabeyre
Hi José:

Are you talking about the dialog container of the layerinfo plugin?
If so, you are changing the values in the right file (layerinfo.js located
in the following
folder: C:\ms4w\apps\pmapper\pmapper-4.3.X\plugins\layerinfo\)
I had a look at this file and the first lines look like this:

$.extend(PM.Custom,
{

    dlgOptions: {width:595, height:520, left:25, top:130, resizeable:true,
newsize:false, container:'pmDlgContainer'},

When I changed the width and height in this file, the modifications worked
out fine (after refreshing the page).
I don't understand where the error comes from, it should work the way you
did it.
However, it might be a cookie-related problem.
Did you disable the use of cookies in "C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\php.ini"?
If not, it could be the reason why you can't see the changes you made in
layerinfo.js.
To disable cookies, you need to change "session.use_cookies = 1" to
"session.use_cookies = 0" in php.ini (around line 1400).
Hope this was helpful!

Best regards,
Sylvain.

> Hi,
>
> How can i resize the dialog container?
> I tried to change settings in the layerinfo.js file
>
>      - dlgOptions: {width:300, height:200, resizeable:true, newsize:false,
> container:'pmDlgContainer'},
>
> I tried also identify, through the firebug inspector, where i could change
> the size but I couldn't understand...
>
>      - <div id="pmDlgContainer" class="jqmDialog jqmID1" style="z-index:
> 99;
> height: 200px; width: 300px; display: block; opacity: 100;">
>
> Can anyone help me, please?
>
> Thank you in advance
> Best Regards
> José

> archive at Nabble.com.

Re: [pmapper-users] Fwd: layerinfo plugin - dialog container

jose mvm
Hi Sylvain!,

i' m using linux, not windows.

I don't use cookies in the apache server and i cleanead the browser history.
i tried to changed the values in layerinfo.js file but nothing happens.

Thank you very much,
José

Re: [pmapper-users] Fwd: layerinfo plugin - dialog container

jose mvm
Indeed,

in custom.js file, if i comment the

    showGroupInfo: function(groupId) {
        var groupName = groupId.replace(/ligrp_/, '');
        alert('Info about layer/group: ' + groupName);
    }

i can really resize the dialog container in the layerinfo.js

    dlgOptions: {width:300, height:200, resizeable:true, newsize:false, container:'pmDlgContainer'},

but in this case when i try to get the layer info(rmation), the plugin show me only the "info about layer/group: XXX", not the dialog container with the information contained in the layerinfo.xml file.

info_about_lauer-group

Any idea???

Thanks

Re: [pmapper-users] Fwd: layerinfo plugin - dialog container

vitor_mr
Hello,

I solved the problem as follows.

Place the layerinfo.js the same folder as the custom.js file of your project (\ config \ default);

change the x_layerinfo_php (line 8) as follows:

xml simplexml_load_file = $ ('layerinfo.xml');

Keep layerinfo.xml the folder (plugins / layerinfo)

Re: [pmapper-users] Fwd: layerinfo plugin - dialog container

jose mvm
Hi Vitor,

In my project i solved the problem by forcing the following line in layerinfo.js file:

var dlg = PM.Dlg.createDnRDlg({width:300, height:280, resizeable:true, newsize:false, container:'pmDlgContainer'}, _p('Layer Info'), false);

Thanks for your help.