Re: [pmapper-users] Multiple pmapper in one server

Re: [pmapper-users] Multiple pmapper in one server

fotonarya
Hi serge,

Would you show me step by step how to achive multiple pmapper in one server.

Regards,
Todd

Re: [pmapper-users] Multiple pmapper in one server

Chris forum
Hi Todd,

Here is how it works:

- One main .phtml file that is used by all your pmapper projects (stored
into the pmapper root directory)
This is where you specify what config ($config) to look at

- One .xml configuration file per project (into pmapper/config/ directory)
In this file you specify what is the config directory and what mapfile to
read

- One (or more) configuration directory (into pmapper/config/ directory) as
specified in the .xml files

Have a look at the given map_uilayout.phtml as an example.

Cheers,
Chris

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Sentot Kurniawan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi serge,
>
> Would you show me step by step how to achive multiple pmapper in one
> server.
>

> Regards,
> Todd

Re: [pmapper-users] Multiple pmapper in one server

fotonarya
I like to add everything under the htdocs directory, using 2 different web
directories. Then the URL just look like this :
  http://localhost/web1
  http://localhost/web2

Please show me step by step how to achive it :)

Regards,
Todd

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Chris forum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Todd,
>
> Here is how it works:
>
> - One main .phtml file that is used by all your pmapper projects (stored
> into the pmapper root directory)
> This is where you specify what config ($config) to look at
>
> - One .xml configuration file per project (into pmapper/config/ directory)
> In this file you specify what is the config directory and what mapfile to
> read
>
> - One (or more) configuration directory (into pmapper/config/ directory)
> as specified in the .xml files
>
> Have a look at the given map_uilayout.phtml as an example.
>

> Cheers,
> Chris
>

> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Sentot Kurniawan <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi serge,
>>
>> Would you show me step by step how to achive multiple pmapper in one
>> server.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Todd

>> October Webinars: Code for Performance
>> Free Intel webinars can help you accelerate application performance.
>> Explore tips for MPI, OpenMP, advanced profiling, and more. Get the most
>> from
>> the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and register >
>>
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=60134071&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Re: [pmapper-users] Multiple pmapper in one server

Raffaele Morelli
http://svn.pmapper.net/trac/wiki/FaqTips#UsingApacherewritemechanisms