Quantcast

Re: [pmapper-users] MS4W The requested URL /pmapper/ was not found on this server.

Re: [pmapper-users] MS4W The requested URL /pmapper/ was not found on this server.

Solly
Hi Pmapper

Today I decide to go back and install MS4W 3.0.6  and downloaded Pmapper
4.3.2 that was lastly modified 2014-01-03

After I unzip everything to to MS4W and open it I got this error

Not Found The requested URL /pmapper/ was not found on this serve

I cant remember how I use to solve this , can someone assist me please

[pmapper-users] Geoserver and Tiled requests

Ceyhun Ganioglu
Hi,

I would like to learn if PMapper supports Geo Server and tiled requests?

Many thanks in advance
Ceyhun

Re: [pmapper-users] MS4W The requested URL /pmapper/ was not found on this server.

gioza
Have you created the "httpd_PROJECT NAME.conf" file for your project?