Re: [pmapper-users] Culculate the size of an area in hectors(ha) instead of m ²

Re: [pmapper-users] Culculate the size of an area in hectors(ha) instead of m ²

Solly
Hi

I have been using the Measure area in pmapper 5 and I have been strugling
to change the size of and area from m ² to hectors (ha).

any idea how should i change the calculation?

Thank you

Re: [pmapper-users] Culculate the size of an area in hectors(ha) instead of m ²

Armin Burger
On 10/17/2013 10:41 PM, Solly Vuso wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been using the Measure area in pmapper 5 and I have been
> strugling to change the size of and area from m ² to hectors (ha).
>
> any idea how should i change the calculation?
>
> Thank you

I do not know an easier solution than replacing the function to display
the results. Add the following lines to the custom.js file under your
config/?????/ directory

OpenLayers.Control.PMMeasureArea.prototype.showMeasureResults =
function(evt) {
     var measureDecimals = 1;

     if (evt.units == "m") {
         var measurement = evt.measure / 10000;
     } else if (evt.units == "km") {
         var measurement = evt.measure * 10;
     }

     $('#pmMeasureTotal').val(measurement.roundTo(measureDecimals) + "
ha").css({width:'110px'});
}

Re: [pmapper-users] Culculate the size of an area in hectors(ha) instead of m ²

Solly
I have added the script but the calculations didn't change

Sent from my iPad