Quantcast

Query editor problem

alexganfei
Hi,

I´ve a problem with my queryeditor plugin.
I´ve installed and it returns the layers, but doesn´t return the layer fields, as you can see in the image attached.

Anyone can help, please?

Thanks

queryeditor.jpg

Re: Query editor problem

jose mvm
Hi,

Which data type are you working with? Shapefile or PostGIS database?

Re: Query editor problem

alexganfei
Hi Jose,

I found the problem and solve it!

But thanks anyway!

Alexandre

Re: Query editor problem

Priscila
Jose,

I'm going through the same problem you reported , it is not shown attributes, only the layers , the plugin query editor, could inform me as corregiu this problem?

Thanks...

Re: Query editor problem

alexganfei
Hi Priscila,

In my case, I change the plugin to an previous version.

Alexandre

Re: Query editor problem

Priscila
Thank you, using an older version , it was possible to solve the problem.