Postgis/search problem with single quote - pmapper5

Postgis/search problem with single quote - pmapper5

gioza
Hi all,
I have a problem in a search function. I cant obtain results when strings have single quote (') (ex.: cedro dell'atlante).
I'm using postgis in "options" mode research.
Thank you
Giovanni

Re: Postgis/search problem with single quote - pmapper5

gioza
a trick to solve the problem is to use, for me, `instead of '.
Example (acero dell`Atlante instead of acero dell'Atlante).

I don't like it very much but at the moment I have no other solutions.

In option list I have regularly all the values but when selected one with single quote I have no results.

Bye