Quantcast

Pmapper5 with Geoserver

Suman
Dear all pmapper users and Armin,

I want to implement pmapper5 with geoserver. how much it will be effective or how many are interested on this  topic?
And also do i have permission to do that? i am studying from last 1 month on this.
Any idea and suggestion please....

Regards,
suman

Re: Pmapper5 with Geoserver

gioza
I think you can't.
Pmapper is developed around mapserver

Re: Pmapper5 with Geoserver

Suman
yaa I know but there may be people who prefer using pmapper with geoserver.

Geoserver has a more friendly administrator interface, with mapserver it all comes down to edit the mapfile.

and i think for people who don't have any programming skills they dont want to edit mapfile, they love to use UI based application like geoserver to handle layers in map.

this is my opinion and i faced some of these problem so..

regards,
suman