Pmapper5: PanZoomBarContainer problem with ol 2.12 implementation

Pmapper5: PanZoomBarContainer problem with ol 2.12 implementation

gioza
As  I mentioned in another post the "PanZoomBarContainer" doesn't work with OL 2.12 code.
I realised that removing from line 73 of index.phtml   "pmPanZoomBarContainer" it works

  $(document).ready(function () {
        $('#map').pmAppendElement('div', {'id': 'pmPanZoomBarContainer'});
        PM.Init.main();
        <?php echo $jsInitFunctions ?>
    });

obviously we haven't the 'container' and the layout isn't so good!

I let you khow if I get it better

Re: Pmapper5: PanZoomBarContainer problem with ol 2.12 implementation

gioza
Not bad solution could be:

1) remove pmPanZoomBarContainer from index.phtml file

$(document).ready(function () {
        $('#map').pmAppendElement('div', {'id': 'pmPanZoomBarContainer'});
        PM.Init.main();
        <?php echo $jsInitFunctions ?>
    });

2)  in \js\ol use files located in \img_g folder as images for panzoombar (rename \img folder to \img_black and \img_g to \img)

the toolbar works and is well visible on the map

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper5: PanZoomBarContainer problem with ol 2.12 implementation

Armin Burger-2
You can of course just drop that DIV, the problems with this (relatively
crappy implemented) control is that then you cannot easily place it
where you want, cannot add backgrounds, transparencies etc. You can also
use the default version of it, just remove the prototype function for it
in pm.ol.customized.js that overwrites the default.

On 12/02/2014 03:50 PM, gioza wrote:

> Not bad solution could be:
>
> 1) remove pmPanZoomBarContainer from index.phtml file
>
> $(document).ready(function () {
>          $('#map').pmAppendElement('div', {'id': 'pmPanZoomBarContainer'});
>          PM.Init.main();
>          <?php echo $jsInitFunctions ?>
>      });
>
> 2)  in \js\ol use files located in \img_g folder as images for panzoombar
> (rename \img folder to \img_black and \img_g to \img)
>
> the toolbar works and is well visible on the map

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper5: PanZoomBarContainer problem with ol 2.12 implementation

gioza
you are definitely right, obviously i am just trying to figure out with some "tricks" because i don't know any parts of the code and, first of all, i am not a software developper...
I will try your solution.
Is it possible to move out of the map the tool bar? (the one on the right side).
thanks a lot!
Giovanni