Pmapper mobile devices (cell)

vitor_mr
How do I to the Pmapper to be accessible for mobile devices (cell)?

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper mobile devices (cell)

Marcelo
Hi! I'm making and install from strach but can get it done properly.

after I follow the steps in the debian instalation (using ubuntu
14.04.3) can't load the maps: I keep having this error.

[:error] [pid 16551] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:34112] PHP Notice:  Trying to
get property of non-object in
/var/www/html/pmapper/incphp/query/search.php on line 54, referer:
http://xxxxxx/pmapper/map.phtml

I know this an error on php but I'm almost sure that I follow the
instruction. Maybe I skip some line in the text, that is why my error in
the log ...

Sorry my english,
regards,
Marcelo

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper mobile devices (cell)

Armin Burger-2
PHP Notices are not errors, but notices... if you get them it means that
they are not disabled as described in the manual. Deactivate them in
php.ini, with
   error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
as described. Then try again if you have problems.

armin

On 20/01/16 12:02, Marcelo wrote:

> Hi! I'm making and install from strach but can get it done properly.
>
> after I follow the steps in the debian instalation (using ubuntu
> 14.04.3) can't load the maps: I keep having this error.
>
> [:error] [pid 16551] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:34112] PHP Notice:  Trying to
> get property of non-object in
> /var/www/html/pmapper/incphp/query/search.php on line 54, referer:
> http://xxxxxx/pmapper/map.phtml
>

> I know this an error on php but I'm almost sure that I follow the
> instruction. Maybe I skip some line in the text, that is why my error in
> the log ...
>

> Sorry my english,
> regards,
> Marcelo

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper mobile devices (cell)

Marcelo

   OK thanks...
   this is  the error:
   Fatal error: Call to a member function getAllGroupNames() on a non-object in
   /var/www/html/pmapper/incphp/init/initmap.php on line 290
   this is the line
   /*** LAYERS ***/
           // Test for groups with blanks
           $gList = $this->map->getAllGroupNames();
           foreach ($gList as $gr) {
               if (preg_match('/\s/', $gr)) {
                   pm_logDebug(0, "P.MAPPER-ERROR: Group '$gr' defined in the
   map file has blanks in its name. This is not possible for the p.mapper
   application. Remove blanks or substitute with e.g. '_'.");
               }
           }
   I have no idea of php. So what I am missing to make it work?
   regards,
   Marcelo

[1]http://xxxxxx/pmapper/map.phtml