Pmapper error

alexganfei
Hello,

I have this error message when i try to start my pmapper prjoct.

Does anybody knows what is it or how to fix it?

Thanks
Alex

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper error

Raffaele Morelli
On 18/04/16 at 03:38am, alexganfei wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have this error message when i try to start my pmapper prjoct.

> Does anybody knows what is it or how to fix it?
>
> Thanks
> Alex

Wrong permissions on legend directory, webserver must be able to write in images/legend
dir.

--

<< ogni volta che un universitario fuoricorso imbraccia una chitarra e ci
racconta di risse in centro a Bologna o di coppie scoppiate e social

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper error

alexganfei
And how can i fix that?

Alex

> On 18/04/16 at 03:38am, alexganfei wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have this error message when i try to start my pmapper prjoct.
> >
> > <
> http://pmapper-users-p-mapper-users-mailing-list.993774.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025866/Error.jpg
> >

> > Does anybody knows what is it or how to fix it?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Alex
>
> Wrong permissions on legend directory, webserver must be able to write in
> images/legend
> dir.
>
> --
>
> << ogni volta che un universitario fuoricorso imbraccia una chitarra e ci
> racconta di risse in centro a Bologna o di coppie scoppiate e social
> network tendiamo a dargli più peso di quello che si merita.>>

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper error

alexganfei
I create a clean Legend directory, and the png of my legend, after i start
the pmapper, are writted in that directory but the error keeps showing.

> And how can i fix that?
>
> Alex

>> On 18/04/16 at 03:38am, alexganfei wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I have this error message when i try to start my pmapper prjoct.
>> >
>> > <
>> http://pmapper-users-p-mapper-users-mailing-list.993774.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025866/Error.jpg
>> >

>> > Does anybody knows what is it or how to fix it?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Alex
>>
>> Wrong permissions on legend directory, webserver must be able to write in
>> images/legend
>> dir.
>>
>> --
>>
>> << ogni volta che un universitario fuoricorso imbraccia una chitarra e ci
>> racconta di risse in centro a Bologna o di coppie scoppiate e social
>> network tendiamo a dargli più peso di quello che si merita.>>

Re: [pmapper-users] Pmapper error

alexganfei
Problem solved.

Thanks Raffaele