Quantcast

Layer display problem

Makkat
Hi all,
i notice that in pmapper 4.1 and Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6 when I flag a set of layer very fast on full extent zoom there are problems of visualization.
On TOC panel a layer is flaged but is not show in the map.

error_log file show this notice "[notice] child pid #### exit signal Segmentation fault (11)"

Working around this notice I discover that it's something related to output_buffering.
I try to increase this option in php.ini but no results.
When I restart apache service this notice  "[notice] child pid ##### exit signal Segmentation fault (11)" there is not more in error_log file but the error of visualization there is always.
Any suggestion to solve this error

thanks