How I manage to set google satellite a default layer

How I manage to set google satellite a default layer

Solly
1.I downloaded pmapper-dev.zip http://www.pmapper.net/download.shtml
2. I also downloaded pmapper5-beta1 and copy 3 php scripts under C:\ms4w\apps\pmapper\pmapper5\lib\js  and paste them under the same diretory but in pmapper-dev.zip
3. DefGroup
Add
<group>gsat</group>

and removed
<group>osmmapnik</group>

And I smiled when I saw it working

Re: [pmapper-users] How I manage to set google satellite a default layer

Chris forum
Good job!
Thx for letting us know how you did!