Google maps as default layer - PMAPPER5 beta2

Google maps as default layer - PMAPPER5 beta2

gioza
hoping to be useful for someone I post how I figured out to set google maps as default layer in pmapper 5 beta2.
Obviously define in config.xml google maps in "defgroups" but first of all substitute the files in lib/init with the same ones from pmapper5 beta1.

I don't khow why but it works...

Re: Google maps as default layer - PMAPPER5 beta2

Solly
Hi

Thank you for this post

I have downloaded pmapper5 beta 1 and copy the 3 files under init and paste them on beta 2 and this is how I have define in config.xml
<defGroups>
                <group>countries</group>

                <group>osmmapnik</group>
                        <group>google</group>
            </defGroups>
its not working for me, please assist me where I went wrong

Thank you

Re: [pmapper-users] Google maps as default layer - PMAPPER5 beta2

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM, gioza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hoping to be useful for someone I post how I figured out to set google maps
> as default layer in pmapper 5 beta2.
> Obviously define in config.xml google maps in "defgroups" but first of all
> substitute the files in lib/init with the same ones from pmapper5 *beta1*.
>
> I don't khow why but it works...

> archive at Nabble.com.

Best Regards

Solly Vuso
Cell:073 3068 170
Fax:086 555 1270

I may not know what tomorrow holds for me but I do know who holds ma
tomorrow.....

Re: [pmapper-users] Google maps as default layer - PMAPPER5 beta2

gioza
This post was updated on .
hi,
well if you substituted the files I mentioned the next step is to define in CONFIG.XML google map as default.
I post my configuration:

<category name="cat_google" description="Sfondi">

<group olTheme="osmmapnik" name="osmmapnik" description="OpenStreetMap" themeType="OSM"></group>
<group olTheme="gsat" name="gsat" description="Google Satellite" themeType="Google" gmapType="SATELLITE"></group>
<group olTheme="gter" name="gterr" description="Google Terreno" themeType="Google" gmapType="TERRAIN"></group>

</category>

<defGroups>

<group>gsat</group>
<group>Mura</group>
<group>altre_informazioni</group>
<group>Siti_di_interesse</group>

 </defGroups>

pay attention that the name of the <group> is the one in oltheme=".....";