Quantcast

Data is not visible on main display board in pmapper 4.3.2

Data is not visible on main display board in pmapper 4.3.2

shanty
Dear Sir,
 All function working perfectly  but map is not display on main screen. please see the attached screenshots.
I am also attached both file may be some error in code ,but still i can't understand where it is?????????/
Please make or guide the required changes and highlight it with yellow colour so i can understand further.

* My data projection in Geographic WGS84, but if you want to projected then it will be UTM, Zone 43N
(Location Rajasthan,India )

I am struggling scince two days but still unresolved.

Please help me

Regards:
ShantyScreenshots_pmapper.jpgpmapper_demo.mapconfig_default.xmlAdmin.zipjs_config.php